YPW 7

Taehyung walked inside the Jeon residence, knocking on the door

Taehyung walked inside the Jeon residence, knocking on the door. The door opened and he's met with a pale looking Jungkook who happily smiled as he sees him.
"Hi b-" Taehyung is cut off as Mrs Jeon's voice is heard.
"Jungkook! You shouldn't be--oh" Mrs Jeon says, cutting herself off as she sees Taehyung.
"Tae! Come inside, Jungkookie, come on" Mrs Jeon says as she wrapped her arm around Jungkook's shoulder, walking with him inside.

Taehyung followed them, waving at Mr Jeon.
"Oh, you're really coming?" Mr Jeon asks, making Jungkook's head to immediately turn to the older.

"You're really coming, hyungie"

Taehyung smiled, nodding. Yes, he learned sign language just for the younger.
"Well, actually, I already bought a ticket" Taehyung says as he showed them. All of them laughed, shaking their heads.

Taehyung caresses Jungkook's hand, the younger was asleep with his neck pillow on. He smiled, sighing as he thinks of negative things. He shook his head, thinking of positive things.
"Hope this surgery makes you feel better" He says, kissing Jungkook's hand.

A week later...

Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, tears falling down his cheeks as he didn't want to be separated with the older. Mrs Jeon kisses the top of his head, shushing him.
"Baby, don't worry, we're all gonna be here. When you wake up, the first thing you'll see are us, okay?" Mrs Jeon says as tears fell down her cheeks. Jungkook looked at her, still crying. Taehyung wipes a stray tear, kissing Jungkook's lips before he's rolled away after his eyes closed. Mrs Jeon looked back at her husband, hugging him as she cried on his chest.

"Be positive, Mr and Mrs Jeon, Jungkook's a fighter" Taehyung says, trying to cheer up the two. They smiled, at least that's what they can do at the moment...