YPW 2

Taehyung woke up to voices

Taehyung woke up to voices. He opened his eyes, and saw that the curtain was once again, pushed to the side. He frowns, yawning. He sat up, and as he do so, the same guy from last night waved at him with a pretty smile. He just shrugs it off and just stared.
"Jungkook, come on, fix your clothes" The woman or should I say, the guy's mother said. And this Jungkook guy nodded, buttoning up his shirt with a pout.

"Sorry" The guy's father says, pulling the curtain back to covering their son's place. Taehyung scoffs, shaking his head.

"So, did you see the guy beside you?" Jimin asks as he placed down the container that's filled with Taehyung's favorite food.
"Yeah, he's a bit weird" Taehyung says, shrugging as he grabbed his food.
"How so?" Jimin asks, raising his brow as he sat down.
"Well, he wouldn't even talk when his parents were talking to him and you know, they just let it. Mom and dad would've scolded me if I won't answer them" Taehyung says, chuckling.

Jimin chuckles, shaking his head.
"Well, every families are different and also, your mom and dad are visiting tomorrow" Jimin says, making Taehyung's eyes widen.
"But, oh, gosh... Jimin, what the fuck" Taehyung says, biting his lips.
"Don't worry, they aren't mad when I told them... They're worried to be honest" Jimin says, snickering.
"Well, tell me more about your 'roommate'" Jimin whispers, winking.
"I told you he's weird" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

"I don't even know why he's here, he's looks okay, he doesn't even have anything on his body" Taehyung says, while Jimin shrugged.
"You don't know, maybe it's something else...but like, for you,  does he look okay?" Jimin says as he ate. Taehyung chewed, swallowing his food before answering.

"Well, he's PRETTY weird"