YPW 5

Taehyung was okay to be discharged now, and Jungkook will be left there

Taehyung was okay to be discharged now, and Jungkook will be left there. Of course, it saddened him, but he's happy that his friend would be able to be out of the hospital. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, using his crutches.
"I'm leaving now, Kook, but this is the question I have been thinking from the very first" Taehyung says, sighing as he looked at Jungkook.
"Why are you here? I mean, what's your sickness?" Taehyung asks. He sees Jungkook writing something on the paper he gave, waiting.

"Mom and dad found out I have this weird disease, they said that the doctors are trying their best to find a cure"

As much as Jungkook's story is sad, he's still smiling.

"Is he dying... No, he can't... I'll still court him"

Taehyung thought, gulping.
"But I don't notice your symptoms" Taehyung says, raising his brow. Jungkook sighs, writing again.

"I hide it, that's why sometimes I have the curtains hiding me. The symptoms are me having headaches, sometimes I sleep it off but mom and dad gives me pills. Also, I'm always cold, that's why I always have my whole body covered with my blanket"

Taehyung sighed at that, he didn't knew.
"But I don't want to leave you" Taehyung says until the door opened and Jimin walked in.
"Tae, come on, I'm waiting" Jimin says, waving at Jungkook. Taehyung sighed, looking down and nodding.
"I'll follow you, wait" He says, smiling a little. Jimin noticed the tension, nodding before he closes the door again.

"Hyung, it's okay, you'll still visit me, right?"

"Of course, I will" Taehyung says, grabbing Jungkook's hand. Jungkook smiles, opening his arms. Taehyung chuckles before he hugged the younger,
"I'll miss you" Taehyung whispered, while Jungkook nods, smiling wider. They pulled away, and the younger waved to him.

"Bye-bye! I'll miss you too! Visit me, okay?"