YPW 6

A month later

A month later...

Taehyung walked inside the hospital, smiling as he had a little bunny plushie in hand. He walked to the reception, greeting the nurses.
"Yes?" One nurse asks, smiling at him.
"I would like to visit Jeon Jungkook" He says, smiling widely. The nurse looked through the name of the patients, sighing as he looked at Taehyung.
"I'm sorry, but the Jeons had already planned on discharging their son. They had came out an hour ago" The nurse says, voice laced with pity. Taehyung bit his lips, nodding.

"Is that so? Thank you" He says, walking out. He stared at the toy, chuckling.
"Well, guess you're owner a bit late" He says as he walked to his car.

Taehyung tried calling Jungkook over and over again, no one was answering. He sighs, finally giving up. But then he remembered, Mr Jeon's number. He dialled the number, hearing a few rings until he hears the older's voice.

"Taehyung? You called?"

"Hi, Mr Jeon, I'm just asking, why didn't you guys inform me of Jungkook being discharged" He says, hearing a sigh from the other side.

"I'm so sorry, Tae. We were so busy we forgot to inform you. But yeah, we're booking a flight to America"

"What? Why? Why didn't my boyfriend inform me?" Taehyung says, feeling a bit betrayed. He hears Mr Jeon talking to someone, maybe to Jungkook.

"Tae... Jungkook said he's sorry, he forgot to inform his boyfriend about this...but the reason we're going to America is because Jungkook's gonna have his surgery there"

"What? Are you guys already away?" Taehyung asks, gulping.

"No, we just booked a flight. We're going in a few days, so you can still have some time with him before he goes to surgery... "

"I'll come... " Taehyung says, sighing.

"Tae-"

"No, Mr Jeon, I'll come... Jungkook would've want me to come" Taehyung says as he cuts Mr Jeon off. The older sighed, saying an 'alright' before the call ended.