Violet; 6/30/19

11:59
My hair would blow in the wind, as I drove my white jeep wrangler home from the boardwalk. I'd stop at the stop light, seeing Dree ride her skateboard across the street. Annie would bump my elbow, pointing her out. I looked at her, and felt a little guilty. "Yeah, I see her", I'd laugh trying to seem 'regular'. "What a loser", Annie would exclaim. "Y-yeah", I'd add. The stars would gleam down, as I drove following the road to Annie's house. I know I shouldn't admit this, but Annie is really starting to get on my nerves. I of course had to invite her on the vacation, so lucky me I suppose. I actually wish I did invite Ryan and Sarah. But Annie told me it would be funny, if I told them they were actually going first class to the Bahamas to make Dree jealous. But hey, at least I'm going...
I'd park in Annie's driveway, waiting for her to get out, and leave. "Goodnight, bestie", she said very obnoxiously. "Goodnight", I said, trying to match her vibe. I watched as she went inside, and then left going further into the neighborhood. Two blocks down, I would open the gate, and drive into the garage. As I walked inside, I could hear arguing upstairs, most likely my parents room. I'd sprint upstairs headed to Marigold's room. As I approached I heard sobbing, of course coming from her room. I walked in, ready to assure her everything was to be okay. I sat down on her bed, letting her fall into my arms. I pushed her hair out her face, and wiped her new, and dry tears off of her face. I got up, and stormed into my parents room. Making them aware that they weren't the only ones who could hear what was going on. "Can you guys just be quiet!", I'd say. "Oh, dear", I could hear my mom mumble. "Yeah, 'Oh dear', Marigold is crying in the other room, and I, her sister, had to calm her down", I pointed out. "Either figure things out, or just leave us out of it", I said before I rushed out of their room. After that, that house went silent. Other than the distant sounds of our maids, and butlers whispering among themselves.