7/3/19 (p.1)

Dree: The morning after the plane ride... We did arrive at the villa around 11 p.m last night, and I had been extremely exhausted. Maeve and I are sharing our room as usual. The warm lit Christmas lights strung from wall to wall, with plenty of postcards hung from the bulletin board. I then moved my eyesight over to Maeve, who was still sound asleep. I would get up out of bed, and tip-toe to the door. Creaking as I opened it, the door obviously did not get the memo. As I walked out into the hall, I saw my dads girlfriend also sneaking out. My eyes would glare, but I knew I should at least attempt to be a decent person. I guess it was her vacation too.
Maeve: As my eyes opened to an empty room, I was curious to see where Dree was. I uncovered myself, and quickly got up fixing my oversized shirt. I immediately put my hair in a messy bun. I then went to the hall, and saw Jensen sitting near the window writing. I swiftly walked down the steps, and entered the kitchen. "Maeve, what would you like for breakfast?", Grace questioned. "Oh, um toast should be just fine", I would respond with a smile.
Violet: My beach house was quiet when I woke up, which was slightly odd. Annie was out of her bed, and most likely at the beach trying to pick up some boys. Typical. I decided to head downstairs and go to the beach myself. I pulled open my drawer and looked for a bikini, preferably my rust orange one. But of course, couldn't find it. Shall I assume Annie had taken it? Of course I should, since she probably did. My life is a complete mess. My backup swimsuit was fine enough, I walked down the wooden steps stepping into warm sand. Annie wasn't hard to find. God, what a sad pathetic girl. I really shouldn't say that, considering she is sort of my friend. But is she?