7/2/19 (p.1)

Dree: I'd wake from my nap, to Maeve humming to herself. Outside it was slightly dark out, with the moon slowly peeking out. Maeve had her head rested amongst the window, staring at her own reflection in the window. We'd drive down the highway, looking as if we were driving towards the sun-rise. It was truly beautiful, with the stars behind us. As the car stopped at a halt, I opened my door and walked out into the dark parking garage. Honestly if it felt like some serial killer was hiding in the shadows and waiting for the perfect moment to strike. If only... anyways, life will be great. At least Maeve is here, I really should be thinking positive. But really, what's the fun in that? Aren't I a joy? I immediately look to my left to see Maeve skipping. I'd glare at her, as I am most definitely NOT a morning person. God, I hate mornings. Mmm my nice, warm, soft, comfortable bed sounds great right about now. We'd go up the steps leading to airport security. It was quite uneventful, but I already know this was going to be the most uneventful situation that would happen on this trip. Lucky me I suppose.

Maeve: Dree and I were waiting in the seating area, waiting for our flight. "Hey Dree", an awkward, unfamiliar voice had said. I watched as she got up out of her seat, and gave him a hug. I was curious, yet confused. "Hey Maeve", he would then say to me. "Hey?", I'd respond trying to play it cool. His dad had called his name, Atlas. Then it immediately clicked with me. I'd look him up and down, seeing how he had changed so much in just a year. I glanced to his right and my eyes approached Jensen. I noticed him looking at me, and I sort of blushed. I looked down, and avoided eye-contact. I looked over at Dree standing by her mom, leaving me to be awkward as always. "Flight 1-22 for the Bahamas", the speaker had announced. Leading us then all to the gate. As we headed down the hallway towards the plane, I saw Violet out of the corner of my eye. But I didn't say anything, since I didn't want to ruin anything for Dree. As she already had family problems. I started to feel uneasy as I took my seat next to Dree, and her mother. Meanwhile, I glanced behind my seat towards Atlas, and Jensen. I wasn't sure what they were doing but they were sitting with Dree's father, whom she hasn't said a word to. I honestly felt sorry for that man, but Dree is one stubborn girl. But I suppose we all have our flaws. I leaned my head back, and instantly fell asleep.

Violet: As I followed my parents and Marigold to the plane, along with Annie, I noticed Maeve and Dree. I instantly felt regret, and somewhat guilty. I can't help but feel guilty, for some reason that I'm obviously unaware of. As I sat down, I looked over to the corner to see them. They looked as they were having fun. I felt Annie nudge me, as she took a picture for her instagram. This is my life, isn't it wonderful. I can't help but even wonder why Dree, Maeve and I aren't friends anymore. Maeve probably isn't because Dree has some hatred for me. But I was awful to them. So really, should I be playing victim? Life, what a rollercoaster.