7/2/19 (p.2)

Atlas: As my dad, Jensen, and I entered the seating area I immediately found Dree. My mom was standing, leaning on a wall. I'd make my way towards my sister, and her friend Maeve. At least I was assuming it was her, as she was one of the only person with my sister whom had red-hair, and curly waves. I looked over at Jensen, and noticed Maeve had defiantly caught his eye. But knowing her, she wouldn't even know until someone said something. I walked over towards Dree, and greeted her. "Hey Dree", I would said enthusiastically. She got up and wrapped her arms around me. I then greeted Maeve, being the polite person I am. I looked over at my dad, seeing him and his girlfriend whispering to each other. I hated Megan, more than I could hate black licorice. Black licorice is disgusting, to me at least. They'd call our flight number, and we would all head to the door. As we sat down, I looked over at Dree and Maeve. Dree had really changed. Does she still like mint chocolate chip ice cream? How does she like her coffee? Does she even like coffee? A million questions fluttered through my mind. Why do I only see her in the Bahamas, happened to be one.

Jensen: I really felt awkward going on this trip this year. But even though I go every year, this year just seems to be different somehow. I'd put my air-pods in and listen to some music, and hum along. I'd glance over Maeve's direction, and smile to myself. Who knew I would be crushing on a girl who I only saw once a year. I mean, I have crushes back home. But they don't exactly acknowledge me. Or I get someone who I am not interested in. I absolutely hate messing with someones feelings, it's something I physically cannot possibly do. It pains me to see someone hurt from a mistake I do. Which is most likely why I keep my own feelings to myself. Which is completely fine to me. I'd feel a tap on my shoulder, and I looked to my left to see Atlas 'sleeping'. What a faker. I'd sigh heavily, and go back to listening to music and close my eyes.

Archer: I hate airplanes. That's just it. I'd stare out the window, while listening to the many others on the plane whisper, snore, or even laugh. I'm exhausted, I haven't slept in 48 hours. I'll admit it's my own fault. "Hey Arch", my brother Oscar would say with a grin. I'd glare and respond "Yes...?". He would repeatedly kick my seat from behind. I'd scoff, and ignore him. God, people are honestly so extremely annoying. I don't even have friends on this trip, and I'm going to be here for like 4 weeks. Great, just so freaking great. I'd force my eyes shut, hoping to get a decent amount of sleep, hopefully to last me this whole trip.