Year 4 Chapter 1 ~ D R A M A T I C

Y/n's family was a powerful family, she always knew that she was protected. She had a good reputation at Hogwarts, everyone was confused when she was placed into hufflepuff, but obviously that house was so happy she was placed there. She was a bit gutted as her best friend Tia was placed in Slytherin. She stood out compared to other students in that house. Obviously she took after her mother's traits. Her mother was in the same house and her father was in Slytherin. Her family name was known, especially as a Slytherin was wedded to a Hufflepuff.

Y/n was due back to Hogwarts the next day. Nervousness filled her stomach but she instantly she didn't want to see people like Pansy, or Malfoy. Ever since she was thrown into hufflepuff they were one of her worst enemies. They didn't give the poor girl a break. She knew coming back meant all the talk and name calling would be back. She didn't let it get to her though, she was numb to it, especially now. She threw the negative thoughts at the back of her head as she was excited to see her boyfriend Cedric, but not for a good reason. Even though they didn't have the best of relationships, they did still have good times. They were the power couple of hufflepuff. her friend Tia was sending her messages saying he's getting cosied up with Cho. He was just the classic big head who had to impress everyone. Y/n was a mischievous and loud girl herself but even she knew when to stop. A lot of students thought y/n sometimes showed off too much but she didn't care, not one single bit, she loved her confidence but losing her mother brought it down a little. She was broken but she knew when she got back to school she had a reputation, she wasn't going to let emotions affect that.

Y/N's POV
I woke up early this morning pacing back and forth making sure I had everything ready before I leave.

"Robes... check" I ticked another thing off my list

"And finally... wand" I smiled at the dark brown stick that laid in my hands. I went to leave but I saw myself in the mirror

"Girl your skirt too long" I use my wand to make my skirt shorter

"That's better" I smirk at myself and finally leave the room.

I grabbed my luggage and my owl cage walking downstairs. I grab an apple to have as a snack. I look into the living room to find my father who was laying on the couch snoring his head off. I rolled my eyes and left the door. Ever since mother passed I haven't had a good relationship with him. And I must say it gets lonely.

~time skip~

I finally made it to hogwarts without being seen thank fuck. I wait till everyone goes to the Great Hall before making my entrance. I had little adjustments to myself so this will be amusing to see people's reactions. When I say adjustments I mean I coloured my hair differently a little bit and added more makeup than usual.

I start strutting towards the towering brown doors, my heels clapping against the stone floor. I pushed the heavy doors with a smirk on my face. Most eyes turned my way and people started whispering, making me feel a little sick to my stomach but also made me feel powerful.

"So dramatic" I heard a whisper come from the Slytherin table. I turn to see pansy roll her eyes. However, the blonde boy just sat staring with a blank face. No expression at all. I ignored all the eyes and I scanned the room for Cedric who was sat next to Cho for some reason, he hadn't even noticed me come in. I see him put his hand on her back.

"Cedric Diggory" I say in a sarky tone. He looked towards me and dropped his hand off Cho's back. He smirks at me.

I strut over to him, full on bad bitch style. I slither my hand round his shoulders and kiss him violently in front of cho. I could tell she was uncomfortable. She got up and left. I took her seat next to him.