Chapter 11 ~ B E L I E V E

It had been a few weeks since the Yule Ball. Y/n had not awoken from the deep sleep she was in. The triwizard tournament had finished. The castle was filled with gloominess. Cedric was murdered and y/n didn't even get to say goodbye. Smiles had become extinct in Hogwarts at this point in time.

Draco did not leave her side, he stayed there all day until he got dragged out at night, but yet he had sleepless nights hoping she'd wake up.

The hurt boy wrote a letter to her father informing him of the events that had occurred. Her father and Lucius had come to visit her as often as they could. It was frustrating for everyone as no one knew why she was still asleep. No nurses had an explanation.

"She should be awake by now!" Malfoy hissed at the nurses, but not taking his eyes off her body.

"I'm sorry Mr Malfoy... I don't know what's happening" the nurse places her hand on his shoulder.

"Well get someone WHO WOULD KNOW!" He snaps at her. Instantly sighing after knowing he didn't mean to snap like that. Silence filled the room until the nurse walked alway. Draco looked down and decided to write y/n a letter for if she wakes up and he's not there.

Dear Y/n,
I never believe in God... so tell me why I am on my knees, praying for you to come back to me. I'll confess that these walls have heard more prayers than churches. No one can explain what's happening to you...

I need you my love. If you wake up and I'm not here, just know I'm going to figure out why this has happened...

Love
Draco x

He rips out the letter from his journal and places it on the cabinet beside her bed.

DRACO'S POV

I place the letter on the cabinet and stand up. I didn't want to leave her but I wanted to go get her a gift and speak to Snape. I leant over and kissed her cold forehead.

"I'll be back darling" I say letting go of her hand. I turn and stop in my steps immediately. There stood Fred, Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"What are you doing here" I spit.

"Malfoy we were her friends too" Hermione says softly. I know. I just didn't want Pottah going near her.

"After all she was my Yule ball date" Fred smiles slightly.

"Go ahead" I nod and he walks over. Granger has a bit of hurt in her eyes. I nod at her too and she smiles a little running straight over.

"You two can fuck off" I hiss dragging them out with me.

Y/N'S POV

I could hear Fred and Hermione talking to me. I think I'm finally starting to wake up. I try moving but nothing happens.

"Hey y/n, we need you" I felt Fred grab my hand as he says that.

Fuck this I need to wake up. I need to see my friends, I need to see him. I finally managed to move one finger.

"Hermione! She moved!" Fred exclaims excitedly. I could feel Hermione staring.

"No she didn't! Fred this isn't funny!" Hermione said with pure anger.

"She did I swe-" I managed to move more fingers. They both gasp.

"Y/n! Can you hear us?!" They pause for a moment.

"Come on y/n wake up! You got this!" I heard them egging me on.

Come on y/n we can do this. Just move your fingers again.