Chapter 10 ~ Y U L E B A L L

It was time for the dance every girl was excited for. Even y/n herself. Once Tia had arrived at her dorm the girls immediately started to get ready. Tia wore a black flowed dress with black heels. She had applied her dark makeup look and straightened her hair putting it in half up half down.

"Your turn now y/n!" She said excitedly. Y/n had sat in a stool for Tia to do her makeup. She applied a green glittery makeup with a black lipstick. She then moved on to her hair. She curled every piece and done a cute braid at the top.

"Alright I'm done! Now dress time!" She said pulling y/n up and pushing her to the bathroom. Once y/n had finished she walked back into the room.

Tia's face drops, a huge smile appears and she claps her hands in excitement.

"Every boy is going to have their eyes on you!"

Y/N's dress hugged her body perfectly bringing out all curves, she felt confident, the most confident she's ever felt. The girls were about to leave when her fathers owl flew into the window and dropped a green wrapped package onto her bed.

"What's this?" She picked it up and it had a letter on.

Dear y/n,
            I brought this for you, I thought it might match your dress. And now you're in Slytherin it's suited for you. Enjoy the ball.

Love
Father

She unwrapped the delicate gift revealing a beautiful gold necklace. It had a green emerald attached with a snake wrapped around it.

"It's beautiful!" Tia walks over staring at the expensive jewellery.

"Turn around!" Tia says while grabbing the necklace gently.

Y/N'S POV

I move my hair out of the way so Tia could put the necklace on. Once she had done so I placed my hand on it and looked once more time.

"I love it!" I had a huge smile on my face.

"Oh shit we're late let's go!" Tia says grabbing our bags and my arm running out the door. We were at the top of the stairs when I notice Cedric was with Cho.

"For fuck sake, I fell for it!" I put my hands over my face in annoyance.

"Oh what a prick!" Tia snaps.

"Go on I'll be down in a sec" I gesture her to go.

"Okay I'll wait downstairs" she gave my hand a gentle squeeze and walked down.

Okay breathe y/n you got this. But Draco and pansy are going to see you without a date! Oh who gives a fuck you're independent.

I slowly make my way downstairs. I heard gasps and whispers.

"She beautiful" I heard a girl say. I look up and see Harry turn. His jaw drops. I see Tia smiling and putting her thumbs up, Blaise smiled. I see Draco look up at me and his face shocked. He couldn't look away. I blush a little. Cedric and Cho look up at me. I smirk at Cedric. I walk over.

"How nice of you Cedric to bring a different girl" I say fake smiling.

"Uh.. uh" I stamped on his foot with my heel making him wince in pain.

Tia, Blaise and I go to walk into the beautifully set up hall when I felt a cold hand grab my arm. I could tell it was Draco when I felt his rings dig in. I turn to look at him.

"I'm sorry Cedric stood you up" he finally spits out but before I could say anything pansy comes up and grabs Draco's face towards her and kisses him. He pushes her away. I scoff and go to turn away.