TRIAL AND ERROR

Thank you guys so much for 8k views!

Chapter Eighteen

"What happened?"

Offenderman was quiet. For the first time it would seem he had nothing to say after Tim had asked him that question twice already.

The boy's crowbar along with his clothes were covered in blood and he had a satisfied expression on his face as his mask was propped up onto his forehead.

He wasn't used to seeing Offenderman this way and though he was concerned, he was also reminiscing about the fun he'd had dismembering the hiker earlier.

Offender didn't have an entranced woman on his arm this time so did that mean he was unsuccessful?

That was unheard of.

Maybe he had decided against it, the boy thought.

That was also unheard of.

Instead of dwelling on it however he decided it was none of his business and was quiet the rest of the way back.

After entering the mansion he watched as Offender made his way up the stairs swiftly and since he was in his Slender form, Masky had no expression to read as he watched him leave but even a blind person could see the dark aura that sorrounded the Slender creature.

Once in his private quarters, Offenderman lay in bed that night, images flashing through his mind.

That girl.

Of course she wasn't the first human he had met who was in love, but there was something different about her. She loved so deeply, so intensely that it was like she was parading her emotions around for all the universe to see.

That was something he craved for himself. For someone to fall so utterly and irrevocably in love with him. For them to pledge their mind, body and soul to him. For them to be so devoted and loyal to him that their every waking moment would be bombarded with thoughts of him.

Was that too much to ask?

All the woman he had snatched were devoted to him but it was only thanks to the spell they were under. They didn't smell of love but only lust.

If he ever released them from that spell they would immediately find him repulsive for his actions and their smell would grow unbearable, they would surely run away from a monster like him.

He wanted a love that came naturally and strengthened over time until it was an unbreakable bond.

What would it be like have someone look at him with that longing expression she had on her face, the one she used when she saw her lover? What sounds would she make when he was buried so deeply inside her?