Love Letters?

REQUESTED FROM THE SAME PERSON: Added from (Grian in a Dress)

Grian quickly flew back to his hobbit hole, quickly undressed and took out some paper.

"He thinks I can't do anything stupider. Let's prove him wrong." He said to himself as he began writing.

Our first victim has to be Iskall.

"No matter how many times I feel my heart flutter, No matter how many times my stomach would flip at the sight of you, These things would never bear meaning to me, For you're all that I want to focus on. You're all that fits my mind, And if I had a dime for every thought that slipped through these gaps, They would be irrelevant to the only dime, no, diamond in my eyes You."

Is what the note read, and he quickly made his way over to Iskalls' base, and to his luck, he wasn't there. He set the notes in front of Iskalls' storage and hastily left.

Now we wait... Or make another one.. Etho next sounds good.

Thinking of more for each hermit he came up with these for every hermit;

Etho: Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

Keralis:  Do I know you? 'Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.

BDubs: I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

Scar:  For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on.

Xisuma: I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?

Beef: Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.

Mumbo: Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material?

He deemed all these appropriate enough and quickly rushed over to each hermits' base and dropped them all off, waited for peoples' reactions.

 <Iskall85> Uhhh Has anyone else received a love letter

<Etho> No, but I've received a pick up line.

A multitude of other replies like, "Same" or "Me too" were sent through the chat from everyone else, and Grian was laughing in his hobbit hole.

"Couldn't think I couldn't do anything stupider huh?" He chuckled, continuing to read the chat.

<GTWScar> This is peculiar

<Xisuma> Who do y'all think did it?

<Iskall85> I think Etho

<Xisuma> I think Grian

<Mumbo> Definitely Grian

<Grian> What makes you think everything is my fault?

<Mumbo> 'Boyfriend material'

<Grian> I don't know what you're talking about

<Etho> My concerns are now turned to Grian

<Bdoubleo100> Grian 100%

<Keralis1> Brian

<VintageBeef>  Could it be G?

<Xisuma> He knows we caught him, he's not answering anymore XD

<Grian> I don't know what you're talking about

<Mumbo> Grian...

<Grian> It wasn't me!

<Xisuma> Grian

<Grian> Xisuma

<Etho> Grian

<Grian> Etho

<Grian> It wasn't me I swear

<Mumbo> Xisuma, you were right, I shouldn't have challenged him on this XD

<Xisuma> He is a terrible liar

<Grian> HEY

<Mumbo> It's true though

<Grian> Don't make me embarrass you in the chat.

<Mumbo> You wouldn't dare

<Grian> DID YOU JUST SAY DARE?!

<Mumbo> Grian no

<Tango> *Grabs popcorn*

<Grian> Try me