Slowly healing

Nymeria was badly injured.

When she came back into the light, she found herself lying on a bed. She was feeling strangely comfortable. Her foot was dressed, and it was not red anymore. 

She dropped down on her foot, as light as a deer, and went outside the door. Outside lay a field, with all kinds of crops. Wheat, barley, pumpkin, and many more. Nymeria tripped upon a pumpkin as she was making her way down, and rolled down the dirt of the fields. 

It felt so good to be covered with dirt again. It felt like she was with Arya again, exploring into the land. Nymeria rolled down to the very bottom of the hill, where she was met by a lady.

At least she thought the stranger was a lady. She was garbed all in red, and a golden lion brooch upon her bodice.

Then Nymeria remembered that lions were the sigil of House Lannister. She jumped back, and growled at the woman.

The stranger woman noticed, and felt her brooch. "Oh, is it this?" she said. "This was a gift from my husband, when we were still married. Oh, he loved me so." Her fingers curled around her waist. "Yes, Tyrion loved me so."

Nymeria shrank back. Tyrion Lannister was infamously known the Imp. He was the dwarf son of Tywin Lannister. What he lacked in posture, he made up in wit. 

"I'm Tysha." the woman said. "I'll take care of you."

Nymeria suddenly wasn't afraid. She came close, and allowed Tysha to pet her head. "Good wolf," she said. 

Nymeria snuggled up against Tysha, wiping all her dirt on the latter. Tysha giggled, and told Nymeria, "Race you to the top of the hill!"

Nymeria howled, and ran. Tysha followed. She was a strong runner, and was neck to neck with Nymeria. 

Nymeria wanted to win. She ran at her fastest speed, but still lost when Tysha threw a pumpkin straight at Nymeria's foot. She tripped, and rolled all the way down the hill again, caked in mud. 

If she could laugh she would. She went up again and reunited with Tysha. "I came first!" Tysha said. Nymeria howled, and Tysha smirked.

Many days following that, Nymeria was happy with Tysha. Tysha cared for Nymeria, and her foot slowly got good. 

Nymeria helped dig the fields for Tysha, and Tysha helped heal Nymeria's foot. The symbiosis between them was adorable. Nymeria loved Tysha like she loved Arya.