The Plans, and Arya's Revenge

They were to travel the kingsroad again.

"We can travel ahead with Drogon and the others," said Daenerys. "The rest of the army will be divided amongst my commanders. The question arises, who will be my commanders?"

Jon Snow stood. "We have chosen a few commanders for you, Your Grace." With that, he handed Rhaegar a list, and sat back.

King Rhaegar Targaryen read from the list. "Tormund Giantsbane. Ser Denys Mallister. Ser Jaime Lannister." Then he lifted his head. "We do not need so many commanders, Lord Snow. Three shall suffice."

Some of the lords assembled in Winterfell's great hall began to shout loudly, about whether or not they would accept a wildling as their commander. It was only when Nymeria and Ghost both howled, that the hall again silenced.

"Tormund is an able commander and a great fighter," said Rhaegar. "It is only fitting that he leads you. Those who do not consent can lead their own troops under other commanders."

Thus, it was their plan. But they had a big objective in front of them.

"The Freys are a staunch supporter of the Lannisters," Lord Wyman Manderly said. "How will we cross the Twins?"

Ser Jaime spoke up. "To go around the Twins would be impossible. There is a huge stretch of water bodies surrounding the Twins. Our chances are- either some secret operation, or the Twin meet with the same destruction that Harren the Black met, thousands of years ago."

Tyrion said, " If we destroy the Twins, then how will we cross the Trident? All the boats will be destroyed with the castle."

Sansa said, "Can't we storm the castle and take it?"

Then Nymeria felt Arya rise. She howled, and with her Ghost. All the hall stopped talking.

"The North remembers," said Arya Stark. "The Freys murdered King Robb Stark and Lady Catelyn Stark, and so shall they be dealt with." 

Then she turned to King Rhaegar Targaryen. "Your Grace, grant me a quarter of our men, and we will secure the Twins for you."

Nymeria saw Asha stand. "The ironborn will go with you, Lady Arya."

"It is settled," said Rhaegar Targaryen.

"Council adjourned," said Daenerys Targaryen.

AFTER 4 DAYS, AT THE TWINS

Asha, Arya, and Nymeria stalked through the walls of the Twins.

"Are you sure this will work?" whispered Asha.

"Absolutely," said Arya. "You don't mind getting a little dirty, do you?"

Asha giggled. "Never."

Nymeria kicked free the trapdoor, and they free fell the short route towards the vent on top of the twin throne.

Fortunately for them, Lord Walder Frey was sitting alone. All his sons would be commanding armies to battle with the ironborn Arya had rallied, so he was alone.

Arya gave a signal, and Nymeria howled.

Walder Frey looked up, and then Asha, Arya and Nymeria dropped down.

"Scream, and you die," said Asha, snatching up her throwing knife.

"You die anyways," said Arya, circling him.

"Who are you?" asked Lord Walder.

"The last thing you're ever going to see, is a direwolf and a Stark smiling down at you." continued Arya.

"And an ironborn," added Asha.

Nymeria nipped, but gently at the old man's foot. She bit off a toe. And Lord Walder screamed.

Arya smiled, and cut his throat. "The North remembers," she said.

Then some guards came in through the door, and then were stopped by Asha. The ironborn lady cut down all of them, except one.

Arya moved towards him. "When you tell your mates what happened here today," she whispered.

"Tell them winter came for House Frey."