The Battle for Winterfell

Jon and company arrived just when the battle started. 

Nymeria could see Anguy and Ned fighting with the undead, swords singing. 

"Oh, Seven save us," said Sansa.

Then Nymeria and Ghost both noticed someone familiar. They howled. 

Sansa turned. "Bran?"

Jon and Sansa ran to the broken man on the wheelchair. "Go, fight." he said.

"You're good?" asked Jon.

"Yes. Now go. This is not the day we lose, I have seen it." said Bran.

"Me too," said Melisandre, creeping up behind Bran.

After one last hard look at Melisandre, Jon ran into the mayhem. Nymeria and Ghost followed. 

"Charge!" yelled Stannis, and he leapt into battle.

Nymeria kicked and howled, bit and scratched every people who blocked her. She could see the dead people beginning to rise.

"JON!" the voice of Samwell Tarly shouted. "Here!" 

"SAM?" Jon yelled. But before he could get to him, a white walker appeared before him. Jon swung his sword, and missed. The walker took that chance to try and bury the ice sword in Jon's neck.

It failed. Ghost was onto the creature even as Jon re-aimed his sword. The white walker shook Ghost free, and then Jon finished it by a single slash of Longclaw.

Nymeria could hear the voices of Asha and Stannis shouting commands. Then she could hear Sansa.

"ALL THE WEAK PEOPLE, TO THE CRYPTS!" she shouted. 

Her men took up the cry. "TO THE CRYPTS! TO THE CRYPTS! FOR WINTERFELL!"

Then a huge horn blew through the town. The alive and undead stopped alike. The Brotherhood Without Banners swarmed into Winterfell, with the figure of Lady Stoneheart in the front. Tom of Sevenstrings and Lem Lemoncloak shouted commands. With them was an unexpected figure.

Jaime Lannister? Nymeria thought.

Her eyes were not wrong. It was Ser Jaime Lannister swinging his sword and cutting down foes. And then two people emerged from the chaos, and one looked directly into Nymeria.

And the wolf recognized the person as Arya Stark.

"Nymeria!" Arya shouted. She slashed her sword through her enemies, and Nymeria noticed that the sword she was using was Needle, the sword that Jon Snow had given her long ago. 

The big and burly woman beside her unsheathed her golden sword. "Get to the wolf, Arya, I'll watch your back!" she cried. Arya darted left and right, until she finally reached Nymeria.

For two minutes, everything around them didn't matter to Nymeria. Her world considered of only Arya. She hugged the direwolf so tightly that Nymeria couldn't breathe.

Then the woman shouted, "BEHIND YOU!", and Arya backstabbed a wight.

Nymeria jumped back into the battle, and saw that they were losing. Every dead person of their was rising again to join the undead. The group of White Walkers at the center was untouched, with the people trying to kill them getting stabbed through the heart.

Jon was slashing right and left. Longclaw cut through bones and blood alike, with it's edge gleaming with blood. Then Nymeria noticed the woman, who was actually Brienne of Tarth. She swung Oathkeeper up, down, up, down, killing people with every strike. Asha Greyjoy was dancing again. Her axes whirled so fast that Nymeria could see her body through the axes. Stannis was not so lucky. He was stabbed a dozen times, yet he kept going strong. Nymeria wondered what the amount of strength the king had.