The New Lady

The saviors of the day- Tormund Giantsbane, Longspear Ryk, Val, Cotter Pyke, and Ser Denys Mallister- were hugely rewarded by Stannis.

Each of them were given their treasures back. "Good commanding I did, eh? Har!" laughed Tormund to Jon.

When healed, Asha Greyjoy was named the new Lady of The Iron Islands. The people cheered, and Asha had a smile on her face.

Later that day, Stannis, Jon, Asha, the wolves, and Sansa went down to the dungeons, where they had held Euron captive.

"Crow's Eye." regarded Stannis.

"Fool king," shot back Euron.

"He should be executed," said Jon.

"And he will be. But by Lady Asha." said Stannis.

Asha laughed. "Certainly," she said.

On the day of the execution, Euron was as cool as a cucumber. But at the traditional execution centre of Pyke, King Stannis shocked them all. He proclaimed that Euron must be burnt, as an offering to the god R'hllor.

Jon had a hard look on his face, but he allowed it nonetheless. Asha asked, "Any last words? Or for you, any confessions?"

Euron raised his head and stared towards the crowd gathered in front of him. "I confess.. That I killed Balon."

All of a sudden, the voices in the crowd grew larger. Nymeria and Ghost had to howl to keep them quiet.

"I hired a Faceless Man, named Jaqen H'ghar. He was waiting on that damned bridge, and Balon, when he came, H'ghar pushed him right off. When I payed him, he pulled back his face and revealed a face I remembered. It was of that Prince of Dragonstone-"

Euron's voice was cut short by Asha, who lit the pyre. Euron's words twisted into screams, as he was burned alive.

"Well, that business is done," said Asha. "Go back to your lives."

Later that day, Stannis gifted a new longship to Asha. Shireen suggested the new lady to name it The Iron Lady, and so Asha did.

Nymeria then went with Ghost to the hall of Pyke, where Asha was holding court. 

"What was that about?" asked Tysha. "Euron's last words? The Prince of Dragonstone?"

"Rhaegar Targaryen. That was probably a lie, Robert smashed him on the Trident," said Stannis.

"I have known him to tell many lies," said Asha. No, Lady Asha, Nymeria had to remember now.

"That's true. Euron was not called Crow's Eye for nothing." spoke up Tris Botley.

"So we ought to ignore that, right?" said Sansa.

"We have more pressuring matters at hand. The white walkers, for one," said Jon. 

"Yes. But I want to hear how Val and the others came to save us!" Princess Shireen squeaked up.

Val gave Shireen a look which Nymeria interpreted as fear, but she didn't know why. Then Val said, "As my princess commands. Hardhome was a success, Lord Snow."

Shireen punched the air, and Jon and Sansa had a smile on their faces. "Where are the wildlings situated?" asked Jon.

"There were too few of them, my lord. Mother Mole herself was not present. Some of the wildlings said some people from Braavos took them away."

Jon sighed. "Where are they placed right now?"

Val said, "The spearwives have been sent to Long Barrow, and the men and children are at the Shadow Tower for the time being. They will be sent to other towers in due time."

"You have served me fitfully, Val," said Jon. "You deserve a reward." He turned to Asha, who could not contain her amusement any longer. 

"Val, you will be given a whole ship, with you as its captain." Asha said.

Val's eyes got as wide as eggs. "A-a ship, my lady?" she asked timidly.

"Yes. Tris, escort her to her new ship."

Tris Botley obliged.

"Now for the White Walkers," said Stannis. Nymeria's fur tingled.