Allah knows

"If someone is acting evil towards you, let them. Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala sees everything and He is watching every single little thing that is happening. If someone is laughing at you because of your circumstances and hardships then let them. Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala knows what is in your heart and Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala knows what is in theirs. Nothing and I mean nothing gets missed by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala,  He sees all that we cannot see. If someone is deliberately hurting you and flaunting their blessings infront of you, Allah is seeing all of it, there is no need to react, pray that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala gives them more and pray that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala protects you from such people. We live in a world where if you have achieved less than someone else then they will treat you as though you are inferior. If you are not married like they are or having a child like they are not on decent salary, they tend to make you feel like you're not going anywhere in life and the only one way they do it is by showing off and flaunting what they do have. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala make it easy for whose who deal with such people and pray that Allah keeps your intentions and heart pure because trust me when I say this, your heart and intentions are the most valuable thing about you. Allah knows."