How Do I Manage To Always Keep My Imaan High ?

Well nobody can keep his Imaan high all the time, we daily struggle as the Prophet Muhammad pbuh said that our Imaan is sometimes high and sometimes low state that our Imaan remain in depend on us:

Our minds are data they register and get fed by whatever we see and hear so if you daily use your time in watching movies and listening to music can you expect your Imaan to be high? If you always surround your self with people that sin and influence you or go to places of Fitna how can you expect your Imaan to be high? 

What to do ?

1. Keep saying daily the morning and evening athkar, they are a protection of shield against Shaytan.

2. Surround yourself with those who remind you of Allah, they are your friends and allies in this life and the hereafter Allah. 

3. Listen to Quran and Islamic they remind you of you purpose and if hereafter.

4. Remember death, the Prophet Muhammad pbuh said that death is the destroyer of pleasures, indeed death remind is that this dumya is nothing but illusion.

5. Avoid anything that lower your Imaan like places of Fitna and temptations and haram.

6. Read Quran daily at least one or two pages and let Allah talk to you, let the words of Allah will your heart.

Remember we are nothing but souls that can be taken at any moment, you are passing an exam and sooner or later your paper will be taken away from you will or against your will.