Chapter 1

I woke up and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling. It felt like ages when I snapped of it. My gaze wonders all around the room and taking every single bit of it into my mind. I remember getting hit by truck before and I thought I was going to die. Where am I? What's this place? The elegance and luxurious looking room felt strange and unfamiliar to me.

And before I can organize my thoughts, soft knocks can be heard and a monotone voice speak to me.

      "Have you woke up my Lady? Can I serve you now?"

I left dumbfounded at her question. My head spinning as fast as lightning. When I struggle to get up from the bed, that person already entered the room. By turning my head and looking at her, I can see a woman around sixteen or seventeen years old in maid attire bowing at me. 

The attire resembles the fashion of Classic European that you can see in the movies. At the same time I consciously looking at the mirror in front of me and see a chubby girl in the same fashion style staring at me. I'm too shocked that I didn't realize the maid had moved in front of me and ready to serve me.

What is this? Is this kind of joke? Why I'm wearing this clothes? I remember in my world, t-shirt and jean are the common clothes. This kind of attire on my body you can't see often on the streets. What's further confusing me is, I'm still me but in different clothes.

What's going on here? Am I being reincarnated like in those novels? I thought reincarnation is a fantasy thing and do not exist. If yes, then what's the thing happen to me now? What logic can explain my situation now?

I'm lost in my thoughts that I don't realized the maid had finished dress me up. When she was about to leave the room I hesitantly asked her questions.

      "Umm, I'm sorry but can you tell where is this? What's this place, who am I and who are you?"

The maid looked shocked at my questions at first but composed herself next.

       "You don't remember my Lady?" she asked. "I'll bring the physician to check up on you.But to answer your questions, this is your room which belongs to House of Langston, Duke of Ravaryn Kingdom". She further added "You're the oldest daughter of Duke of Forest and I'm your personal maid, Clarissa."

Once she finished, Clarissa immediately curtsied herself and left the room. Stunned by the facts dropped at me, suddenly my head are filled with memories that do not belong to me. Once I recovered from it, it took me ages to calm my mind.

What on earth is this? Ava Langston. That's my name. And I'm a villainess in this story. Villainess??? Out of all characters why I'm being reincarnated as a villainess? I sighed and covered my face with my hands. 

Once I calmed, my brain working at the maximum capacity to digest all of this information. And something flickered in my head. Why I'm being reincarnated as the real me? Usually the reincarnation story I've read had all reincarnated into new body but here I am with the real me. No matter how hard I think, nothing come into my mind.

Suddenly, I can hear knocks on my door and Clarissa pop up from behind the door with an old looking man which I assume a physician. He silently took my pulse and inspect me and come into conclusion that I had suffered temporary memory loss due to the injuries and trauma I got when falling from horse. I nodded at that and Clarissa sent him out.

What should I do now? I need to survive in this world even if I'm the villainess. No matter what I need to live. The God had given me a chance to live, then I need to use it well. Not that I'm grateful to be live again but I'm already reincarnated into this world so I need to grab this chance to stay alive. 

I don't know what's going to happen in the future but I guess living won't be hard right? With that determination, I walked out of the room and mindlessly walking until I heard someone calling my name from behind.

      "Sister! I got the news the physician visited you this morning?"

Before I could answered her questions, Clarissa beat me first by answering those. I'm shocked because I don't remember she standing beside me. When she finished, the girl grabbed my hand and hug me tightly. She stroked my hair and comfort me by saying everything going to be fine and I will remember everything eventually. 

Oh, the girl is my sister, my second sister Emmy Langston. I have four siblings which are Emmy Langston, Livia Langston and Easton Langston. I currently 16 years old while Emmy is 14 years old and Livia 13 years old and Easton 12 years old.

After the comforting session, Emmy grabbed my hand and lead me to a room which I believed dining room. Upon entering the room, I immediately being engulfed by a woman which is my mother. She patted my back and lead me to the chair and urged me to sit on it.

 When I looked in front of me, I can see my father the Duke frowning worriedly at me while my siblings faces also wear the same expression. They had heard the news. My father was the one to break the tensed atmosphere in the room by saying the same thing. And the comforting session went for another hour with me nodded at all their comforting words.

After that, my father told the head butler, Hans to call of the servants in the house to inform about the my condition. And with that all the servants left with the news of my condition and instructions such as to take extra care of my well being. With that I left and went to my room. Once I sat on my bed, I begin to make a plan for my future. Well, to survive I need preparations.