Chapter 4

I am currently at my father study to discuss about my health and condition. Due to the traumatic incident which lead to the lost of memories, both my parents decided that I need to take new lessons for etiquette, horse riding and others. 

Basically I was using the 'amnesia' excuse to learn all those things. I couldn't survived if I didn't behaved properly as a Lady. And to strengthen my plan, I requested to take advanced classes for my college. I had to this in order to keep my grades and for my own sake. 

I like learning so I think it will be fun to learn something new. Don't get me wrong, I like to study but not the extent that I truly devoted myself for it. Besides, I always wanted to learn those lessons as in my past life, it was quite expensive to learn those.

I closed the door after the discussion finished. My hand was still on the doorknob when Clarissa appeared beside me.

       "My Lady, Lady Emmy, Lady Livia and Lord Easton has been waiting for you at the main garden."She informed that my sisters and little brother had been waiting for me for the scheduled tea time. 

I couldn't let them to wait for me.

 Without wasting anytime, I thanked Clarissa and started to walk towards the garden. Ever since I arrived at this world I never had any chance to stroll in the mansion. Not to mention the mansion itself is massive enough which will take me forever to finish explored it.

The moment I stepped into the greenish grass, the scent of nature started to engulf me. I exhaled deeply at the scent to savor the fresh air that it purified my soul a bit. I closed my eyes while taking the air and appreciated the invaluable nature.

I opened my eyes to see the garden was decorated with exquisite plants and flowers. The center of the garden laid a pond as big as small lake with floating lily pads and there was stone path lead from the front entrance to the pond. 

On the side, lawns with flower borders shined under the sun. Under a huge tree, there was a patio which currently had been occupied by my siblings.

Along the way to the patio, I could see colourful flora and plants being planted in the garden. The magnificent view boosted my spirit and cleanse my eyes. I took a seat beside Easton and opposite of Emmy while Livia on my left.

 In front me, there were a few plates of cookies, fruits and tea which brought a smile upon my face. The cook now knew the exact taste of mine. He deserved a praise for me. I will surely tell him next time.

Tranquil air enveloped the surrounding as we didn't spoke much. We just appreciated the moment together. My little cute brother left his seat and started to wonder around the garden. 

Butterflies could been seen dancing around the flowers and birds flying freely in the sky. Easton noticed a squirrel and watched it closely as it piqued his interest. I watched him and started to observe the garden closely until Emmy's voice interrupted my trail.

      "Sister, do you want to go out with me?" Emmy asked me when I landed my gaze on her. "It's nice to stroll around in the town once in a while."

Emmy had been worried for me as I had busied myself too much lately. Her concern sent a cosy feeling in my heart.

      "That's a good plan. Let's go together. Livia and Easton can come too if you want. The merrier the better"

Livia nodded at my question while Easton still in his own little world with the squirrel. I can always ask him later if he interested to come along with us. 

The thought of going to the town excite me as I never had been there. I cannot wait for that time to come.

We spending the time talking about our day and took a short walk in the garden. Easton almost slipped into the pond when he wanted to catch the lilies in the pond. It frightened me to death when I noticed that. 

I never knew I could reflex fast when I caught him. I reprimanded him the danger and possibility of drowning and hugged him later to comfort him. Thankfully nothing major happened and Easton took my words without a fuss. 

I comforted him and grazed my thumbs gently on his face. He apologised to me and smiled brightly when I hugged him. His smile was so cute that it succeed to chase my fury away.

After that incident we headed our rooms to bath and dined together later. The dinner ended with my father and mother gave an earful for Easton at incident earlier. I walked Easton to his room and tugged him to sleep. 

When I was sure that he had slept I started to leave for my bedroom. I closed the door slowly and startled when I noticed Clarissa beside me. She just stand silently and came out from nowhere. I noticed this about her lately because she always pop out silently beside me. 

It's nearly gave me a heart attack. I'm quite a cowardice that I will startled even at slight noise and action. Clarissa truly will be the death of me someday.

I walked to my bedroom and climbed to the bed and sleep slowly took over me. Tomorrow I will undergo the same routine - college, home and learn the new lesson. I really hope nothing big or bad will happen tomorrow but God had different plan from mine. 

Troubles come for you when you least expect it.