Chapter 3

Vance College. A private college that only accepted 300 students enrollment per year. The fierce competition had made the college to be ranked first as the most desired college. Not to mention Vance College has been ranked first in the kingdom that produced a great number of officials and leaders.

For Ava to be able to enrolled in the college did make her family and the royal family proud of her. King and Queen were delighted to have their heir and his fiancée studied at the most prominent college. Vance College has a system which required a 4-year study period. There is no age limit to start enrollment. Ava currently on her first year while the prince at his third year.

One of the distinct features was the college had been established a special facilities for the high ranking families. The facilities included private lounge, individual rooms, kitchens, waiting room, equestrian, expensive dishes and more. A Student association was responsible to organize the students  in the facilities.

Ava was enjoying her time alone at the lounge while waiting for her class to start. The waitress served a plate of snacks which consist of mouthwatering desserts. Ava was not a sweet tooth hence she didn't touched the desserts at all. Desserts are not her cup of tea although she do enjoy drinking hot chocolate.

"My Lady, your class will start in 10 minutes" Clarissa informed me that my class will start soon.

In this college, every student that are from noble families can bring their own butlers or lady's maid but they are only allowed to serve their masters in the facilities and need to wait in the common room. But some nobles are not fond when the servants mingle with another thus, its common that they waited for their masters in the masters' individual room.

I thanked Clarissa and started to walk towards my class. This college has six buildings which belongs to each of the year of students, administration and management and facilities such as dining hall and others. Vance College is a magnificent and massive structure with a lot of systematic buildings and competent educators.

I wandered around the first year building for a few minutes to memorize all the rooms and finally reached my class which located at the end of the floor. When I entered the classroom, the noisy atmosphere suddenly become silent. A deathly silence. It didn't fazed me as I was the rumoured 'Villainous Ava'. So ironic, villainous for the villainess.

I ignored all the staring and walked to the empty desk which I believed is mine. Luckily it was in the corner end of the classroom. I wanted my time in college to be peaceful and free from troubles.

Once I seated, the chattering can be heard back in the class. Not a long after, a professor walked in and started the class.

I barely knew about Ava in this world, the Ava in the novel. In the novel, the story started when Ava was 19 years old. That was when Ava was preparing to marry with the prince. The novel described Ava' life with minimal words.

But again, who wants to know the detailed life of a villainess. The novel was more centered around the main leads. Hence, I started to think on how I should act as Ava.

I decided to put down my past life facade - an outgoing person. This time I determined to be myself. I will not act the same way to make myself happy. I used others for my happiness the last time, this time around I will used myself for my happiness. I will love myself more. How I act in the future, it will be my true self. I will bear the consequences on the changes.

I skimmed my eyes around the class and nobody dare to meet them, they even scared to start a conversation with me. I sensed fear and malice from others. Whether there was a lecturer presence or not, their feelings not changed towards me.

It's good then. I will not need to pretend.

The classes took longer than I thought. When the bell rang, students rushed towards the dining hall for their lunch. I walked leisurely towards the dining hall and halted my step when I saw him walked past me. Yes, him- the prince. He didn't even bothered to look at me and just strode past me.

Yup, that's the prince I knew.

I just ignored gossiping eyes in the dining hall and continued to eat my lunch. I guess dining hall and library were being used by all students regardless the ranks. It's good. Too much privilege are not too good sometimes. The whispering noises didn't stopped even after I finished my meal.

Surely there will be rumours after this.

After I finished my classes for the day, I head straight to the lounge. Clarissa already waited for me when I reached there. She served me some refreshments before heading towards home.

I didn't touched any of the cookies except for the tea. They did served rich and wonderful aromatic teas. I didn't liked tea too much in past life but the tea here did changed my palate. I glanced towards the cookies and wondered why they didn't served any fruits or nuts instead.

Once I finished the tea, I brushed the invincible dust on my skirt and began towards my carriage. Jax already waited for me with a stool and hand opening the door carriage. I smiled as thanks and entered the carriage.

Clarissa sat on my left while I let my eyes wondered to the green scenery outside. Riftyn lead the carriage smoothly along the journey which got praises and acknowledgement in my mind. He did a great job steering the wheel.

As soon as I reached home, four different faces greeted me with smiles. My mother and all my siblings were there for me. Warm feeling radiated from inside of me that formed a smile on my face.

"Welcome home, my child"

"Welcome home, sister"

Ah... I truly will cherished this moment forever in my heart. I took my time to reach them as I slowly watched all those precious faces. This family should be treasured and I will definitely do that.

No matter what it takes.