2

i woke up to my beautiful amazing alarm making loud noises right next to my ear. i groaned and slapped my phone, which surprisingly made it stop. i groaned as i picked up my pillow from the floor, and moved my hair from my face. i let my feet dangle from the side of the bed, and i grabbed my phone.

@technoblade has followed you!

i smiled softly, then opened up a couple dms from twitter. i saw one from... Minecraft Championships?

@mcchampions_
hey phoenix! noxcrew was wondering if you'd like to join our event! it's this saturday, at 3pm!

@pheonixlive
hey! i'd love to join, thank you for the offer!

@mcchampions_
no problem! teams will be announced in a couple hours!

i smiled at my phone, and hopped out of bed. i took a cold shower to refreshen, and put on the first thing i saw.

i looked in the mirror. i looked decent enough. i picked up my phone, and opened the invite to the mcc server. i didn't join until teams were announced.

@MCChampions_ tagged you in a post!

Introducing the Aqua Axolots! @pheonixlive @drea...

i pressed the invite to the discord, and immediately got tagged in the main chat, and the team chat.

Technoblade
@annie NO WAY, JOIN VC RN

dream
@annie yo annie! welcome to the best team ever!
GeorgeNotFound
YEAHHH
Sapnap
WOOOOOO

i smiled widely and joined the vc techno was in.

"SHE CAN'T BE- ANNIE?" Techno said loudly, his voice a bit higher than normal. i giggled and unmuted.

"hey techno!"

"ANNIE YOU'RE PLAYING?"

"i was invited this morning! super last minute but i accepted!"

"ANNIE YOU'RE WITH DREAM TEAM-"

"oh really? don't you mean i'm with the winning team?" i said, and techno said his iconic "bruhh" which made me laugh.

dream joined the call and started arguing with techno, and i just stood by to defend whoever i needed.

"annie! right we're winning?" dream asked. i hummed a yes and he laughed.

"she's only saying that because she's a SIMPPP" techno said, and i choked on the water i was drinking.

"only for you" dream said, and i spit out the water i tried not to swallow while laughing.

"i just spit my water, i'm soaking wet! what the hell is wrong with you dream?" i said, which led them both to laugh. i sighed and dried off the water off my desk and my jeans.

"whatever man, i'm going to practice mcc parkour on stream" i said, and techno immediately responded.

"can i join?" techno asked, and i hummed a yes in response.

"simp!" dream said, and i rolled my eyes.

"goodbye nightmare" i said, and left the call to dream's iconic wheeze.

techno started a call privately, and i joined.

"sup" i said, and he chuckled.

"let me get my stream ready, i wanna stream too" techno said, and i let out a sigh.

"my viewers, i already see them leaving, and i haven't even started streaming... oh well i'm a girl." i said, and he laughed.

"my clout! nooo!!" i laughed at his response and clicked the "start stream" button. i deafened on the call, and talked to my chat. my screen showed my face only, so nobody knew i was on call with techno, nor was i practicing for mcc.