8

i grinned happily as i launched out of my chair, and ran into the kitchen. i opened the fridge and frowned a bit.

techno walked up from behind me, and propped his head onto mine.

"there's literally nothing" techno said, and i sighed.

"i'll tell you what Sherlock Holmes, you are unbelievable" i said, closing the fridge.

"do we order a pizza?" techno asked, and i softly smiled.

"i guess?" i replied, and he took out his phone.

"you're calling... okay" i said, turning away.

"what?" techno asked, putting his phone to his ear.

"you're weird." i said, throwing a piece of bread into my mouth.

time skip

the pizza guy took his sweet ass time with the pizza, so me and techno played uno and took pictures to fuel the stans on twitter.

i was chilling on the couch with 3 cards in my hand, and techno had 4. i placed down a red 4, and he smiled.

"pleas-" i was cut off by him putting all his cards down, and screaming "UNO OUT."

i threw my cards on the floor and sulked into the couch.

"stop baby raging" techno said, and i crossed my hands.

"it's not baby raging when all you do is win" i said, and he chuckled, taking the empty spot on the couch next to me. he patted my head and i sulked more down.

the doorbell rang through the house, and i stood up to get it. i opened the door to what i thought was going to be the pizza man, but was something much, much worse.

"annie?" techno called out, walking down to where i was. i stood there staring at the man behind the door. he switched his glance from me to the man, and back at me.

"alex why are you back here?" i said, stepping back.

"to fix thing-" i cut him off with a scoff.

"just admit you were toxic, alex. you only dated me for the money. just leave." i said, and techno put his arm around my shoulder. i shuffled closer to him.

"so he's your friend." alex said, switching his glance to techno.

"correction, im her boyfriend, can you leave?" techno said, and i looked up to him.

his eyes glistened in the sunset. it's mesmerizing.

"alex there's nothing to fix, it's already broken beyond repair, just go back to jayden." i said, and he scoffed.

"jayden is better in bed anyways." alex said, crossing his hands.

"we didn't even sleep together, don't start." i said, and grabbed the door knob.

"leave before i call the cops" i said, and he stepped back. he shook his head and walked down the steps, hands in his pockets.

i closed the door and locked it, and turned to techno. his glance stayed fixed on the door. i grabbed his hand and tugged on it, which switched his eyes towards me.

i gave in, and hugged him. his hands wrapped around me, tightly holding me close. i smiled softly to myself.

our very wholesome moment was interrupted by the door again. i looked into the peephole and saw a guy with a pizza box.

i swang the door open, and smiled at the man with the pizza box.

"for... annie?" he said, and i smiled even wider.