15

time skip 3 years, annie's pov, irl

i woke up to the loud noise of my alarm clock. i sighed as i rubbed my eyes open.

my first night in my new house was great, especially because i was living with him.

"good morning" techno said in his morning voice. i smiled as i sulked into a chair. he put out a plate in front of me as we sat down to eat breakfast.

i stared at the ring on my finger for minutes. it had been one year since he proposed, and only 3 months since we officially got married. call me mrs. annie,,

we talked for a while before falling into a comfortable silence. techno spoke up.

"annie, you know how you've been eyeing that pet shelter for a while?" he asked. i smiled and looked up.

"lets go there today. lets get an animal, and raise it like a kid." techno said. i laughed as i threw my arms around him.

"you are just so smart technoblade" i said, giving him a small kiss while running off to the shower.

***

the shelter was loud, but we managed to get an employee to talk to us.

"can we see the animals you have?" techno said. i smiled as the lady looked at the time.

"looking for a regular pet, or something else?" the lady asked. i tilted my head in confusion as she led us to a room with animals like birds, hedgehogs, hamsters. you name it.

(the following actions are legal if you squint hard enough)

i looked around until i fixed my attention on an orange animal. i bent down as i saw it slowly open its eyes, and walked towards me.

i put my hand out for it to sniff it, and it did. it rubbed against my fingers as techno walked up to where i was.

"a fox?" techno asked. i looked up as the fox licked my finger. i smiled as techno switched his glance from the fox to me.

"fine." techno said. i giggled as he called the lady over.

***

i held the fox in my hands as we drove home. it melted into
my touch, and we stayed together for a long time.

we made it home, and i set the fox down to roam the house. it quickly became comfortable, and walked around, sniffing what it found interesting.

i smiled as we set down a ton of things for the fox, and put it around the house.

"you're going to have to give it a name" techno said as the orange animal walked between my legs.

"that's a bit hard, isn't it?" i said, petting it softly.

***

the sun set as i sat looking out the window. my new pet walked up to me, and set its head on my lap. i smiled as i pet it.

"i think i'll call you Fundy, hm?" i said through a smile.

if only i knew how much that would cost me.

***

i opened my eyes to see green grass, a water river, and roaming animals. i looked to see spruce trees around me, along with a wall made of cobblestone, granite, diorite, and dirt.

"annie." a voice called out. i flinched as i turned around looking.

"i'm not a person. i'm more like the voice in your head." the voice said. i shivered.

"okay? where am i?" i asked, still looking around.

"oh. uh. l'manburg? more specifically, welcome to minecraft?"

———————

hate me if u want but this IS the end of the story. i feel like i successfully finished the idea of it? i didn't want it to go on for any longer since my tommyinnit story went on for like 40 something chapters, which was TOO long

yes this is a cliff hanger, but it gives you an idea of what my dream x reader is going to be like!

this chapter was not written by me, it was written by one of my friends that doesn't have wattpad! she wanted to try writing a story and i let her write one so i could post it :)

i wanted to keep this going, but honestly, i have like no inspiration. i've written more on my dream x reader than this story, and i like that story line a bit more since i know how it'll end already, and i don't need to worry about getting ideas.

i love you all, thank you for the endless support. you have all been so amazing to me! thank you!!

my dream x reader will hopefully be out by the time you even read this, if it's not just give me time i'm super slow.

ALSO ALSO ALSO

suggest a new ____ x reader/oc HERE!! in this comment section!! please!!!!!