5

i woke up to the birds chirping outside. it was a sunday, and normally i always slept in on sunday's. today's a bit different though. today was Tubbo's Deal or No Deal, and i wanted to be there to support him. i didn't have to get ready, but immediately after dream finished his stream, i'd be streaming. i hopped in the shower, and let cold water run on my body.

i finished showering, and threw my hair into a bun. i threw on a hoodie, and leggings. I sat on my desk, and opened up dream's stream. he wasn't streaming right now, but i've watched the people chatting in the offline chat. i got my stream set up, although i didn't stream immediately after. i wanted everything to look good.

dream's stream started, so i switched my focus from streamlabs, straight to the stream. i put it in full screen, and watched.

time skip

"oh shit" i mumbled as tubbo opened the 40k case. i got a bit bored, but it was near the end of the stream, so i just went back to preparing.

i switched my glance back to dream's stream, which showed tubbo standing next to his case, which had $150. better than nothing, i guess. i clicked start stream, and waited for the people to roll in. the view count went from 0 straight to 900, and continued growing. i smiled at the camera as people came in, and played my stream playlist.

Now Playing: close- nick jonas

"hello chat! how-" i was cut off by a discord call from techno. i answered almost immediately.

"im stream-"

"dont care, check your mail" techno cut me off almost immediately. i looked at my chat, and switched to my "be right back" screen. i got up to look at my mail, but was immediately stopped by a knock on the door. i opened, and saw the delivery guy.

"this is for... annie?" he said, and i smiled. i signed the paper, and waved goodbye to the man. i looked at the box, and it said it was shipped from california; the address looked like a house. i crossed out my address with a sharpie, and walked back to my room. i switched my camera back to my facecam, and unmuted.

"is this from you?" i said, showing the box to the camera. it took a couple seconds before he responded with a happy hum. i grabbed the scissors from my desk, and opened up the box, making sure the address' weren't shown. i took out tons of bubble wrap, it seemed as if it'd never end.

"did you just send me bubble wrap? because if you did i love you for that" i said, jokingly.

"i just had so much... i just gave them all to you" techno said, defending himself. i let out a scoff, and looked into the box. i saw a pink fabric, and it was the first thing i took out.

"NO WAY" i said, holding the hoodie to my eyesight. it was techno's merch, which he was releasing in the summer. i slipped it on and hugged myself.

"dude this is insanely comfortable" i said, snuggling the hoodie.

"i know right? it's 100% cotton" i said, and my jaw dropped. i loved clothing that was mainly cotton, because it always lasted longer for me. i smiled to myself as i looked down at my hoodie, and grabbed my phone to take pictures. i took 3, but only posted one, even though i took it while my phone was being spammed with notifications. i liked how it looked, so i posted it on twitter.

pheonix @pheonixlive
comfy !! (: @technothepig

i set my phone down, and continued on with my stream

time skip

i smiled as a victory splashed my screen.

"chat is that the 7th win today?" i asked, and chat spammed yes. i smiled and turned back to my screen, realizing that i've been streaming for 4 hours.

"crap." i mumbled under my breath. i turned my camera back to my face cam, and put my hoodie sleeve over my hand.

"okay chat, it's a bit late, but i'll be streaming tomorrow! i love you all so much, and have a good rest of your day!" i said, waving goodbye to my chat as they all slowly turned over to tommy's stream.

i leaned back into my chair, and threw off my headphones. i sighed as i let my shoulders relax. i took off my hoodie and threw it on my bed as i turned on my fan to high. i let out small breaths as i grabbed my robe and went into my shower.

i finished quickly, and threw my robe around me. i walked back to my room, but was quickly interrupted by a knock at the door. i groaned, and slipped on shorts and a hoodie. i opened the door to another package. i dragged it to my room, and threw it on the bed.

i opened it swiftly, and checked inside. it had another hoodie, a letter, and an envelope.

i decided to read the letter first. i opened it, and immediately frowned at the bad handwriting. i read it fairly well though.

dear annie,

it's only been a couple weeks since we met, but honestly nobody has bonded well with me compared to you. honestly i didn't think i'd be well with you, but ever since i heard your voice, i've kinda bonded better with you? it's really confusing; i hope this doesn't sound weird.

i'm on the fence between sending you this letter to be honest. if you're actually reading this, just know it took me so much confidence to actually get myself out the door.

i know you've not even seen a recent picture of me, and i want to change that. but you won't see it in a picture. talk to you soon.

-Technoblade.

i ruffled my eyebrows at the last paragraph, but looked around the box. i took out the hoodie that smelt strongly of men's cologne. i set it aside and took out the envelope. i opened it slowly, and peeked inside. i saw two papers. i took them out, and looked at each separately.

my lips curled into a smile when i saw a picture of technos dog. i heard her bark in the background of his streams and videos sometimes. it's nice to compare a bark to a fluffy face.

i grabbed the next paper, and my jaw dropped. it was a receipt for an airplane ticket, which was scheduled for a week until then. it showed my city and technos city. all i could do was just stare at it with amazement.

he was coming to meet me soon. i was finally going to see him in person. the guy who stayed up hours on end just to talk to me, the smile behind the words of encouragement during parkour practice, the smug grin when he killed me in among us 7 times during a 1 hour time period.

the stupid pig i couldn't help but catch feelings for. that's who i'm seeing in a week.

1195 words