7

my eyes opened to the sun lightly shining through my gray curtains, which were left open mid-way. i groaned as i rubbed my eyes open, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness change. i checked my phone, and launched up.

"11am- what the hell?" i slapped myself mentally, and worked around the house, cleaning what i could. it felt like hours, but honestly, i only cleaned for 2 hours. the clock ticked to 1PM, and i hopped in the shower.

i threw on a quick outfit, because i needed to pick up techno from the airport.

nerves coursed through my body, making me tense up. i was nervous to see techno. although i trusted him tons, and i considered him my best friend.

phht, best friend. we all know that's a lie.

my thoughts screamed at me, and i just drowned them out with music.

Now Playing: luvbird - dawn amble

i tapped my fingers on the steering wheel of my car, and vibed along with the song. my car stopped playing music, and played my ringtone. i smiled as i checked my phone.

Incoming call from: techno :)

"hello?" i said. you could hear his smile though the phone.

"guess who landed in the beautiful city of Sacramento?" techno said, i chuckled and tapped my wheel to relieve a bit of nerves.

"i wouldn't call it beautiful, that's a bit of a stretch..." i replied, dragging out the "h".

"nowhere near as pretty as San Francisco." techno said though a sigh. i gasped for dramatic effect.

"okay basic white boy, what do you do, take pictures of the sunset and call it professional?" i said between a laugh, he immediately clapped back.

"says the one that has a film major. what a nerd" he said, and my jaw dropped.

"okay mr i have a degree in english so i'll use words that my viewers don't understand" i clapped back, and you could hear his saltiness.

"it helps them learn! what am i supposed to do? let someone named puppygirl71 use the wrong version of you're?" he said, and i giggled.

"okay, okay, you win. what gate are you in?" i asked, hearing some wind graze the mic of his phone.

"completely honest, i don't know" he said through a sigh. i could tell he was still looking around.

"how do you not know? there's literally signs everywhere that says where you are-" i was cut off by a gasp.

"ANNIE" techno said, whisper shouting. "THERE'S A DOGGIE"