12

technoblade's pov

my thoughts ran wild. the "serious stream" was today. i talked with tommy already, and he went on for 20 minutes saying sorry after every message.

the time came for the stream, so me and the rest of sbi hopped into a call. we started the stream, and promoted it on our twitters.

i managed to drown out the conversation between them, knowing that i wasn't going to be mentioned for a good 30 minutes.

time passes quick though, doesn't it?

"techno?" a muffled voice called out.

"TECHNOBLADE" a loud voice screamed. i blinked back into reality as i remembered we were in a call.

"yes?" i asked.

"you can talk about your thing now." philza said. i took a deep breath, and started speaking.

"a lot of you guys were at the talent show the other day, and before the stream cut out, something was said. . ."

i stopped as i looked back at annie and i's dms.

techno :)
so it's okay?

annie <3
i trust you. if you want to tell them, i'm okay with it. if you don't, i'm also okay with it. i just want you to be happy

"me and annie are dating. we have been for a while. i do ask that you guys do not send her hate, nor do you try and cancel her on twitter or something for this. if anything, hate on me, cancel me, send everything negative my way. leave annie be." i spit out. a discord ping sound ran through my ears. annie.

annie <3
you did amazing, i love you. i can handle the hate if it comes my way, i'm so proud of u

i smiled as i read the message. i turned back to the boys, which were talking about some vamo de cycle thing.

the stream ended quickly after as they finished up. the sbi and i talked for a while before we had to set up for the new stream.

i got on minecraft as i clicked the go live button.

(minecraft is hyper-realistic. google it if u don't know the meaning)

as my coat flapped down, covering my back, i sprinted towards my base. i got everything ready, and went over to everyone else.

"hey guys" i said, and tommy smiled widely.

"sup techno!" tubbo said. i ruffled his hair as i looked around at pogtopia.

"this place is so ugly i can't wait to get l'manburg back" tommy said, his fingers dragging across the wall.

"ouch." wilbur said as he looked at the ravines.

time skip

i rubbed my eyes as i led my team to my base, which had many materials to go to war with.

i crawled down the ladders as i showed everyone the plethora of chests waiting for them, along with shiny purple netherite armor.

i grinned as the members grabbed things from the chests. i leaned against a wall and waited.

time skip

the battle began fairly quick. an arrow grazed my coat as i switched my glance to dream.

"you sure about that?"
"he's getting in the way."
"in the way of?"
"abolishing the government."
" *tsk* abolishing your home."
"i wasn't born here."
"neither were any of them."
"just, get out of my head."
"you do you, blade. i trust your better judgement."