4

i smiled as the bridge to the decision dome opened up. cheers were heard from the call, and we were teleported into our dome. i took a quick look at everyone, and saw techno right across from our team. i crouched, and he crouched back. i typed quickly in chat.

You whisper to Technoblade: nerd
Technoblade whispers to you: WHAT

i laughed and looked at our game choice. everything sucked for this early in the game, except hole in the wall, and rocket spleef.

mostly all of the eggs were thrown into hole in the wall, so i threw mine straight in.

votes came in, and hole in the wall flashed across my screen. i sighed a bit, and waited to be teleported.

we made it to the arena, and the rules were posted in chat. i shook my hands up and down to relieve nerves, and looked at my chat. i smiled at all the "PHOENIX SUPPORT" in the chat, and turned back to the screen. my characters feet hit the ground as i looked around at all the sides. i took deep breaths as the screen counted down from 5.

all the characters disappeared, except my teams. i dodged a couple walls, and jumped over others. the game ended right as my character died. i sighed in disappointment as the next round started.

every once in a while, i'd get thrown off by sapnap's screams, and george's weird grunts he made when he was focused. the game ended fairly quickly, my team racking up points to stay in 4th place, only 200 away from techno's team.

"annie! you did good!"

"thank you!" i said, cheerfully. i smiled at my chat as i was teleported back to the decision dome.

i looked around at the games, and not a lot caught my eye. the eggs were held by everyone, and when i looked at my hot bar, i realized i had a dunk bow.

"annie use the dunk bow on-"

dreams sentence was cut off by me aiming my bow to techno's dome, and immediately shooting the arrow.

Krinios: WTF ANNIE
Fruitberries: you suck phoenix
KaraKorvous: annie :(
Technoblade: annie, my clout, wtf

Phoenix: shut up bacon
Dream: LOL
Georgenotfound: L
Sapnap: WOOOOO

i smiled as i threw my egg into ace race, and smiled brightly as the words showed up on my screen.

i was immediately teleported to the beautiful map, which was changed a ton. i looked around for shortcuts, any possible way of gaining speed quicker, and if there's any parts i may have difficulty on.

i frowned when i was teleported to the beginning, and was given a trident. i looked around the beginning, and saw no early skips. the timer counted down from 5, and i shook my hands again.

we were finally released, and i led my character across yellow speed boosts, and red jump pads. i mostly followed the crowd, but kept my eyes on dream for the most part. i got stuck on one part, and watched the players zoom by.

i fell for the 4th time in a row, and hit my desk in frustration.

"this game is so so dumb" i mumbled under my breath, which allowed dream to hear me.

"all good, annie?" dream asked.

"yep!" i said, obviously lying. i saw that he was behind techno on the leaderboard, so i didn't want to distract him. i finally got past the stage, and continued on.

i somehow crawled from 30th to around 12th place, and i was able to see techno and dream in a far distance. i continued focusing, and with the help from george, who was 14th, i continued on until i made it to the finish line, finally ending up in 13th, with george over passing me by 2 places. i groaned as my character exploded in a cyan color, and leaned back in my chair, spectating dan, who was struggling around the final parts.