13

(when text is in italics, and it has " ", it's the person's thoughts!)

i sighed as i opened my eyes after only an hour of sleep. i forced myself up and out of bed, and got ready for a stream.

i finished getting ready, and sat down at my desk. i opened up all my streaming applications along with minecraft, and set everything up. i took a deep breath and clicked "Go Live!"

i kept my camera on the starting soon scene as i sat in my chair, taking deep breaths.

"stop it."
"stop what?"
"stop being nervous."
"am i not allowed to be nervous?"
"no. it makes you weak. you know what happens when you're weak."
"i'm not weak, do i not have the right to worry about the hate i might get?"
"let's be real here, you deserve it."
"do i?"
"yes."
"i don't think so?"
"don't lie to yourself."

"hello chat!" i said as i switched the screen to minecraft. i smiled, but stopped immediately after.

"right, uh, no face cam today. i.... broke it." i said, adjusting my setup.

i took one glance at chat, and it was going fairly quick. i was able to read a lot of it though.

username1: sup!
FundyLIVE: WHERE ARE MY PANTS CONNOR
username3: ew
username9: isn't she like dating techno
ConnorEatsPants: fundy i ate them
username6: leave

i shrugged at fundy and connor's conversation, and continued playing on my hardcore world.

i got a call from tommy, and when i picked up, he sounded frantic and scared.

"tommy? what's wrong?" i asked, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"techno's- he's doing the thing annie-" tommy blurted out, faking to be scared.

" i'll meet you there, stall him" i said, and logged off my world. i double clicked the DreamSMP server i conveniently called:

click 4 prime

minecraft ign: phoenix / minecraft skin:

the chat was disabled, so it didn't show that i joined

the chat was disabled, so it didn't show that i joined. i sighed as i ran to coordinates tommy whispered to me in the chat that showed up whenever i needed it to. i ran at full speed, my hair getting tangled in the soft summer wind.

i gasped for air as i saw buildings. i looked around, and saw a sign that said:

^^
l'manburg

i took a deep breath in as i ran on a wooden path, my white shoes thumping loudly at the force of my body. i made it to a place that looked both beautiful and horrid.

pieces of land, thrown everywhere as if it was a pig's mud pile. a crater separated two groups of people, all of them wearing shining purple armor.