Chapter 1

"Welcome Minecraft infulencers."

Dream awoke to a weird voice. It was deep, and definetly not someone he knew. Dream tried to move, but found his efforts in vain.
   His legs were trapped by black goo, and it wrapped around his torso and halfway up his arms like ropes. He couldnt see very well either.

He wasn't alone.

  People were starting to stir around him, muffled panic was speeding around the weird blacl abyss as quickly as possible.

We have to get out of here.

"Where the hell are we? Who the fuck are you?" A British accent bellowed out from next to dream.

Tommy. Black goo started to travel up his mouth and silenced him, and he was sucked into the ground.

"Now that all of you are awake. I am the game master. Not to worry, Tommy will not be harmed. Just taught a lesson."

On dreams other side, he saw what looked to be Grian. Well, his minecraft skin.
    Dream felt a shiver go up his spine as a realization struck him.

We're dressed up as out minecraft skins.

"The rules are simple, Defeat me and my champions and I will let you all go. Only one of you has to win for everyone to leave. Some of you are better at somethings than others, and I exspect a challenge when we fight."

"Good luck. Your going to need it."

-time skip-

Dream opened his eyes to find he was a bed. He quickly jumped up. He could see fine now.
The green, white and black themed room was huge. He sat up from his bed. It was like a penthouse suite.
   The room was pretty bland, there was a kitchenish the of space with a fridge, oven and a bar with chairs.
There was a seperate room, which he guessed was the bathroom.

There was a recording room with a greenscreen and computers. One thing was missing. A door.

   Dream looked on the table next to his bed and saw a derpy mask. He put 2 and 2 together pretty quick. Putting his mask on, he notices a message pop up like inventory would.

To go to a certain location, say the location out loud. To go to a persons room, say their name out loud.

  Please meet in the lounge in half an hour to get ready for your first challenge!  You might not he picked the first time but no worries, everyone is cycled through eventually!

Dream had a bad feeling. Like in his gut. He needed to find the others, now.

"Take me to the lounge."

-Poof-

Dream landed standing, in what looked to be the middle of a common room.  People he recognised were sitting around the place, talking, and doing anxiously staring around the place.
      A hand waved him over. Bad, skeppy, George, sapnap, tubbo and Wilbur were sitting around a huge table.
     Cautiously he approached.

"I haven't even seen Tommy, I tried going to his room but It was blocked. He's excluded from this round is all I was told."  Tubbos anxious voice said.

Tubbo was clearly worried about tommy.

"Dream! Your alright! Good to see you." 

Wilbur had hidden his fear well. No one knew what was going to happen. What would happen to the people who lost? What would the games be?

"How has everyone been doing?" Bad tried to change the mood.

Everyone had normal conversation for about 20 minutes, then a message popped up. Well, not for everyone.

  Our first game is a buildbattle! If you've recived.this screen, you will be competing, good luck!