Chapter 7

The day was not over yet, oh no. The game master had added one more challenge on tip of the other two. The first champion challenge. 

 Tubbo and the others went to see the leader board, to check their scores. 

Grian 450

Tubbo 400

Fruitberries 375

Shubble 350

Captain sparklez 300

Tubbo couldnt believe he was in the top 5. He refused too. Dream and techno started "arguing" with the other about fighting styles. Gogy and wil were mocking eachother.

It should be Phil. 

The thought tugged at the back of tubbos mind. Of course it had. His father was gone! 

It should've been me. Phil would've known what to do. I'm sorry dad. I've failed you. 

No you haven't. A new voice rang out.

You can still save everything tubbo, You've got this. We believe in you.

"T..tubbo-?" 

Tommy was bigger now, he looked to be about 10.  His clothes grew with him thank goodness.The others didn't notice. They were too busy amongst themselves. Of course they were.

"What's up tommy?" 

Tommy motioned for Tubbo to follow him. They walked into a new hallway, one of which tubbo had not seen before. They got to the end of it, and there were 3 doors. Bu now tubbo could hear wilbur ask where theyd gone.

 "Only people on the leaderboard can open one of these doors. Pick wisely tubbo." Tommy warned. 

Tubbo inspected each door carefully, the oneon the very left was red, onein the middle was dark green and the far right  one was a lime green color. They were all different in size aswell. 

  The red door was tall, but not that tall. The middle door was only slightly taller then tubbo. The lime green was taller then the other two. 

  Tubbo then tried hearing sounds on the other sides if the doors.

 He heard chickens and what sounded like a man with an accent like his calling to see if anyone was there behind the red door. 

  Behind the green door, he could hear water from a stream, and cave sounds. It sounded like the ravine sounds, but then the bee sound…

Finally, tubbo went to the lime door. He couldn't hear anything behind it. It was soundless. 

Feeling satisfied with his door inspections, Tubbo knew which door to choose. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N 434 words

Hello everyone! I hope your words
the book! I have decided to let you all decide on door tubbo should open!
   Give me your guesses on what the doors represent, or what could be behind them... only time will tell.
Until then dear reader, we'll see!