chapter 3

Tubbo teleported to Tommys room. It had been 3 days since he had last saw his friend pulled down into the black gooey abyss. And he was worried.
  The game master had given him an alert herself when Tommy was back, and this set off a ton of bad feelings.

Walking around, Tommy found nothing at first. Then went over to Tommys bed, it looked smaller than tommy...

No time to waste tubbo.

Tubbo quickly pulled back the covers, and to his suprise, he found a young boy?
  The small boys blonde hair was filled with dirt, and he had bruises all over him. Two blue eyes opened and stared at him. The boy looked around 4 or 5.
Then the boy smiled excitedly and hugged tubbo.

"T.tommy?" The older boy whispered.

The young boy looked at the older and nodded.

-Time skip-

After getting little Tommy (as tubbo nicknamed him) cleaned up, he tried to ask him what had happened. But the young boy refused to talk. He would say "tubbo" and nod.

Little Tommy even had sets of tiny clothes. He was sitting on the bed, while Tubbo brainstormed. Thats when he thought of something. He turned to the young boy.

"Do you wanna go see the big man?"

Tommy shot up from where he was sitting on the bed. He started jumping up and down on his tiny feet!

"Wibuw!!" The boy chanted.

Tubbo smiled. Tommy had his memories of people, he just was a kid. well, younger kid.

Holding hands, they teleported to the cafeteria area. Not spotting Wilbur, techno, Phil or anyone else there, tubbo remembered they had said something about training. 

Picking up little Tommy, and not knowing what course they would be doing, tubbo just opted to teleport to Wilbur.

Air. Air was what tubbo felt. He looked over to see little Tommys eyes filled with terror. Gripping onto the the boy, he held him closely as he looked at his surroundings.

They were practicing parkour. Dammit. Wilbur must've jumped when tubbo teleported to him.
    Wilbur became smaller to tubbo. He felt sick. Had noting in his inventory. Should've had something.

Tubbo was ready to face the void. No man was immortal, and it wasn't like he hadn't died before. Closing his eyes, Tubbo preyed for a miracle.

   Then he was pulled up. Hands grabbed him, and he opened his eyes to see the one and only Fishing pole master himself, technoblade.

"You okay there tubbo?" The pigman asked.

Tubbo nodded. Wilbur came running over to him, along with dream, and Phil.

  "Are you okay, are you hurt?" Wilbur questioned.

"F.f.ine Wilbur, were just a bit shaken up."

The older man looked at him in confusion. Then, noticed Tommy. He gasped. And covered his mouth quickly.

Tommy sadly smiled.

"H..hello wiwbuw."