Chapter 2

Everyone was in a huge room. A window was looking out into an arena. It was a huge space, you could see the whole map. 

  Bad didn't pay attention to it, until he noticed he couldn't find Skeppy. Anywhere. He approached Dream and George, who were by the window.

"Have you guys seen skeppy anywhere?"

George motioned for Bad to take his spot out the window and look. What he saw shocked him.

  On one team stood grian, Fruitberries and Shubble. The 3 players were on one side of a wall. On the other stood Skeppy, falseSymetry and Rendog. They were on the other side.

Bad tried to smile, but it was useless. The same negative thoughts kept going through his head.

What happens if he loses? Will I never see him again?

Instead of focusing on the negatives, Bad focused on the game. It seemed to function the same as buildmart, gather blocks and build your replica of the original build.
  The other team had the upper hand at first.
   Grian was pretty good at building. But skeppy had the other hermit craft players, some of the best of the best.

Bad felt anxious. Skeppy and his teamates had about 2 builds left. So did grians team.

Skeppy will be okay. He has to be okay! It's not like he's get killed for losing, right?

Skeppy was searching for stone brick fences. Bad could see the sweat beat From his forehead.
  His search was intense, looking from row to row as quickly as possible, trying not to waste time.

"There it is! I've got it!"

Skeppy came running back, As quickly as possible. He was putting on the blocks. 3 more. 2 more. Skeppy was about to put the last block in when the other team finished.

"No." Were the only words he could muster.

Grian, Shubble and Fruotberries were awarded points. They had a green glow around them and were teleported into the lounge.

The game master appeared. She was in a ringmaster like outfit. Smiling, she nodded to the losers.

"Sorry guys, you lost, I guess you get to be the first!"

Black goo pooled around their feet. The 3 players tried to break free, but t The goo was the same stuff as when they first got here.

No no no no no no no

The goo clung to them, wrapping around the arms, legs and neck, dragging them down.

Bad banged on the glass, As hard as he could hoping it would break. Tears started down his eyes.

But the black goo persisted. And skeppy sadly smiled at him as it pulled him down all the way.

"No skeppy!" Bads broken cried rang out through the huge room.

He was pulled back, and led to the corner of the room.
    Bad tried not to think about it. But his breaths soon became panicked. A hand placed on his shoulder tried to clam him down, but he heard nothing.
   He didn't hear Tubbo try to reassure him it would be okay, he Didn't hear him ask for help of some other people. He didn't feel himself slouch to the ground in the corner of the room.

Arms shook him.

"Bad. Bad, listen to me. You need to calm down. Focus on me Bad. That's it, it's okay."

"Im gonna kill them." Whispered bad.

"What?" The person asked.

Bads eyes met sapnap.

"Im going to kill the fucking game master."