chapter 5

Another 3 players had been eliminated, but none of them had. Eret, tapl and pokimaine were mourned.

Tommy was still 5. He already had favorites. Phil, techno, tubbo and Wilbur. He was always to be with one of them, as when Sapnap and George babysat him things got....out of hand.

   Everyone was on edge, as another challenge was to happen. There would be 2 days back to back with challenges.

Everyone hoped thay they wouldn't get picked by the "random" name generator.

It was kind of quiet. Tubbo and tommy had fallen asleep snuggled up in tubbos room, Wilbur saw them and told everyone to not bother them. Phil totally agreed, and so no one went near them.

Then a loud buzzer sounded, jolting the two boys awake. Tommy ended up with Wilbur while Tubbo....Tubbo ended up on the playing field.

They were doing parkour. Tubbo read a sign that was above his head.

"Round 1 of 2. Tubbo vs Philza"

No. This couldnt be happening. Tubbo looked at Phil, fear in his eyes. Then it was to time, neither of them moved.
  Then Tubbo started. Phil did aswell, but made poor attempts.
   Tubbo knew he was trying to do a fake out.
      They could push eachother back, and fought eachother the whole way. Phil wasn't going to let tubbo face darkness, it would corrupt his soul.

And tubbo didn't want Phil going because Phil could keep everyone under control. And well, tubbo had tried.
  Reaching the finish line, Both men stopped. Phil looked sadly at tommy. Then at tubbo.

"I know you want me to win. But a father must protect his child. No matter what."

And with that, He threw tubbo Across the finish line. 

A/N 288 words