Prologue: New Story Begins

I was in a maximum security prison reading the Arabian Nights that I found under the cells bed trying to get my anger out of my system when I see a ring, I grabbed the ring I heard a female voice.

"You are the green haired human!!." the voice said. and coming out of the ring was a female that seem to be floating in thin air she said to me " Do not be alarmed! I am Shahra. The genie of the ring. You know like Aladdin and the magic lamp...?" I replied saying "Don't think I've read that yet." She was shocked saying "What?, you got to be kidding me! it's the best story of all the Arabian Nights! or at least the 2nd best... but that's beside the point. Please look at this!" she said as she shows me the pages Arabian Nights to see blank pages "What the page is blank!" I said to her she says "Our world... The world of the Arabian Nights is vanishing." "Vanishing? but how?" I said she replied "This is the work of an incredibly evil spirt... The Erazor Djiin." "Erazer... Djiin?" I said she said "Yes. He used his evil magic to become even more powerful. He could not bear to simply remain in the book any longer. And so he has begun to set the Inscriptions free. absorbing the power of the book itself." I said "The power of the book? but how?." she continued "If our world is ceases to exist. Then not only will those stores be silenced forever. But then the Erazer Djiin will be than unleashed into your own world." "That not good what will I do?"I said.

"You are my master, having called forth the genie of the ring as such. As such I am able to grant your wishes... Simple wishes in any rate." Shahra explained. "Bringing you to the Arabian Nights is within my powers." she continued as she disappears in a puff of smoke to be shown a gold ring I put on the ring on my left finger when it jolted a little me "ouchie!! take it easy there." I said.

"My apologies. O Master. But now the contract has been sealed." she says to me "Contract?" I said "Yes as my master of the ring I am now bound to protect you. Now rub the ring." she says "Like this?" I said as I rub the ring and in a puff of smoke Shahra appears out of nowhere "O Master of the ring what is thy wish?" she said "Achoo! Achoo! I could use some new clothes for starters." I joked and with that some clothes falls out of nowhere "Well? that's convenient." I said "Thanks, this prison jumpsuits was really a pain to wear around all day and-" I was cut off "Please. Be serious!!" she said "Okay, okay. Thanks for the new clothes, thought."I said to her.

"Oh. Please. Someone tell me that this isn't really happening..." she said  "Okay. More serious note lets go to the Arabian Nights, but first let me change my clothes I was not kidding when I said it was a pain to wear these jumpsuit and just call me Izuku." I said.

                                                                         (Secret Rings)

After that me and Izuku went back to the Arabian Nights I looking at Izuku thinking he's kinda cute, Wait what I'm I thinking my thoughts my face was blushing, we're interrupted when he said "It's seems too quiet here and where is this Erazor Djiin." I felt an evil presents "No need, he's already here!!" I said to my master.

                                                                        (Secret Rings)

I asking Shahra where Erazor Djiin when a cleaver like weapon tried to cut me but I jumped and did a back flip just to see it barely missed me then it just made me realize I had more in speed and aerial movement, I was confused because I lost one for all than when I see what almost hit me to see man with pal skin and red eyes that looks something a demon "What was that about, talk about a close cut." I said "Izuku!! That's Him! He's the evil spirit who is striking the words of our world form the pages!" Shahra said to me. "You... You must be that green haired ape that just got added to the story." Erazor Djiin said.

"Don't you know anything about us?, I'm not an ape I'm a human!!" I said to him he laughed evilly and said "I am Erazor Djiin, I am the one who shall carve up the world as I see fit." "Izuku" Shahra said "One hundred of the one thousand and one nights has already been wiped clean! and soon the rest shall join them, night by night and then with the Seven World Rings..." he said as I interrupted "The Seven World Rings?" "You have gathered The Seven World Ring for me? have you not Shahra my dear?" he said to her "Are you still going on about that? I told you those things don't exist! and even if they did. I never give them to you!" she replied "Oh? I wouldn't you, though? I suppose a suitable punishment is in order. Then..." he stops and a fire pop out of his finger then "Look out!!" I said as the fire got closer and hit me but strangely I was still alive then Erazor said "Aha hahaha. So this is how judgement is dealt. is it? this should be interesting. You listening? bring me the Seven World Rings before the arrow of flame extinguishes if you do not you're life is forfeit." as he disappears in what looks to be a seal "Next I think I shall collet the life of King Shahryar." he continued laughing.

Then Shahra says "The King is the creator of the Arabian Nights and the main character of the story!" "Well we need to be quick if we want him to live." as I was running to the dimension.