Ages/birthdays

I don't really have set birthdays for all of the ninja, so I might change some later. If i do, i'll take this part off.
Also, Tommy Andreasen said that elemental masters age differently than normal himans, which is why the ninja are teenagers throughout the show. This is what I think would be the ages that the ninja's mind and bodies would be similar to.

Cole- 19- August 1st. Cole seems to be more mature than the ninja, and was the original leader, so it makes sense that he would be older than the rest of them.

Zane-19/50 (physically)/ 100+ (chronologically)- November 3rd. Zane also seems more mature, so I also had him older than the others. His new body is several decades old, combined with the the decades old his old body was.

Jay- 18- February 2nd. Jay is more immature than the others, so I made him slightly younger than Cole and Zane

Kai- 18- April 4th. Although most people put him older than Jay, I like to imagine him as slightly younger. He also acts more immature, so I also made him a little younger.

Nya- 16- March 6th. Tommy Andreasen said that Nya is 2 years younger than Kai, and 18-2=16.

Lloyd- 16- May 5th. Lloyd is obviously the youngest, that has been said many times in the show.

PIXAL- 19/4 ( physically)- June 10th. She acts more mature than most of the ninja, so I think this is fitting.

Skylor- 18- December 14th. I made her a little older than Kai simply because she acts much more mature.