Nationalities/ethnicities

I imagine that all the elemental masters are at least half ninjagan (that's the pronoun i'll use bc a.its easy and b. Someone from mexico is mexican and someone from moroco is morocan, so i'll follow the pattern), so you'll see that a lot here.
Tommy Andreasen also said that the ninja don't have certain ethnicities, they can be whatever you imagine them to be. So thats exactly what i'm going to do.
Cole- We dont see a lot of his mom, so i'll just put her at 100% ninjagan. I don't really know about his dad, but he does look italian, so i'll make him half italian. I also think cole could have darker skin, so ill make his dad half black/ african american (just so you know, the term african american is the politically correct term for black in america because most african americans are descendants of slaves who were kidnapped from africa. But it really only applies to someone from america, so you can use whatever term you want). So cole is 50% ninjagan, 25% italian, and 25% black/african american.

Zane- He is a robot, so he doesn't have one lol. I imagine since his dad lived in ninjago, he would make him look/sound ninjagan, so ill just make him 100% ninjagan.

Jay- Again, we don't see a lot of Jay's mom, so i'll also make her 100% ninjagan. I think cliff gordon looks kinda french and spanish, so that's what i'll go with. So Jay is 50% ninjagan, 25% french, 25% spanish.

Kai and Nya- their parents are elemental master, so both are 50% ninjagan.To me, their dad seems mexican, so i'll make him half mexican. Their mom seems american, but also japanese, so i'll just go with that. So Kai and Nya are (0% ninjagan, 25% mexican, 12.5% american, 12.5% japanese.

Lloyd- Wu and Garmadom are obviously 100% ninjagan, considering that the first spinjitzu master was literally the first human/ninjagan (i'll visit this later). Misako to me also seems 100% ninjagan (im lazy and can't think of anything) so Lloyd is 100% ninjagan.

PIXAL- same deal with Zane. She is supposed to be 100% ninjagan.

Skylor- Chen is obviously chinese, but since he is also a villan, I imagine him to also be half ninjagan. We know absolutely nothing about her mom, so i'll just have to look at Skylor for this one. She kinda seems german and canadian to me, so ill do that for her mom, and half ninjagan obviously. So Skylor is 50% ninjagan, 25% chinese, 12.5% german, and 12.5% canadian.