Chapter 11

Martina's POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I felt sharp pain in my neck. The matress under me was hard and that cause me back pain. I looked around the room and figured out that this is not my room. I remember going to sleep last night in my room so how did I woke up in this dirty room?

I tried to get up when I yanked myself back down. My wrist was handcuffed on the pole of the bed I was lying on. What the hell is happening? My wrist already hurt a lot. I felt burning pain in my wrist as I tried to remove the handcuffs.

I gave up after few moments and laid on the bed. I still had clothes from yesterday on me so that means nobody touched me. I felt something crawl on my bare arm. I looked at my arm to see a spider. I hate all bugs and snakes.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and tried to remove it with my hand. Door bursted open and inside came two buff men.
"What the hell are you screaming for?" Buff 1 asked me.
"There was a spider." I squeaked.
"Shut the fu*k up." Buff 2 cursed at me.

"What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked them.
"Boss will come here soon so you better stop making noises." Buff 1 said and got out with Buff 2, slamming the door behind them. They could have been nicer to me.

I sat up properly on the bed and pulled my knees to my chin. Did I get kidnapped now? I never did anything wrong, but I know it's because of Mr. Hall. There will be no other reasons why would I get kidnapped and why would these two call the man in charge Boss.

There was soon shuffling in front of the doors when the door opened. Inside came an older man. He had grey hair and blue eyes. He was obviously in his fourties. But his posture was telling me that this man held everything in his hands. Even his workers submitted like dogs.

"Hello, Martina. My name is Anton." He has strong Russian accent when he was talking. And his tone of a voice was nowhere near friendly.
"Why am I in here?" I asked, finally mustering up some courage.
"Well, you're something precious to Hall. And I want to destroy everything that's precious to him."

"You got all wrong. He is only my Boss. I only work as his personal secretary." I said, trying to convince him. He shook his head in disbelief and smirked.
"It's not good to lie, Martina. We know everything. I know everything. And do you know what happens to people who are lying? They get punished." He said.

"Please, Sir. I didn't do anything wrong. Please just let me go and I won't tell anyone about what happened." I sobbed. I can't die just yet. He got closer and pushed a hair strand behind my ear. I flinched at the sudden gesture and moved myself in a corner.

"I know you didn't. You were really good girl. But Theodor Hall has to suffer. You know watching his parents die by my hands and then his Boss, and that's all in front of his eyes. It's not easy. I was supposed to take over Rusell organization after I killed his Boss, but Theodor already took my place." He said. If he wasn't faking this all, I would think there is some pity in his eyes.

Mr. Hall went through so much. This crazy bastard killed his only family in front of him. It's no wonder that Mr. Hall is always grumpy and angry. He rarley smiles and now I know reason for that. His heart is full of sorrow and pain. I understand him now.

"You're crazy if you think Mr. Hall will come for me. I don't mean anything to him." I smirked. But in reality when he figures out that I'm missing he will start searching for me. I have that feeling and my guts never betrayed me.

"I'm not that sure. I think he already started searching for you. Do you want to check together?" He asked making me furrow my eyes. That's until he pulled out his phone and smirked. He typed something and put it on speaker.

"Who is that?" I heard Mr. Hall's voice on the other side of a phone.
"Anton Sokolov." That guy Anton said.
"Where is she? What the fu*k did you do to her?" Mr. Hall started cursing him.
"Easy there. She is still untouched." Anton cackled.

"Mr. Hall, don't try to find me. He wants to hurt you." I yelled, cutting off their conversation.
"Oh, your girl finally spoke." Anton said, cheerfully.
"Martina, are you okay?"
"I'm fine. You don't have to worry." I said louder so he can hear me.
"Yet." Anton said and hung down.

"You will be in this room for a little while then your boyfriend and you will suffer."
"He is not my boyfriend, idiot." I felt harsh slap on my right cheek. My eyes stung with tears.
"Respect, girl." He said and slammed the door shut.

I fell back on the bed and started crying. What have I done to deserve this? I hate this Anton. I hate everything in here. I just want to be home with my mom again. I wonder how my mom is doing. She is probably worried sick about me.

I wiped my eyes with my free hand and took deep breaths to calm myself down. I couldn't do anything in this room. There were poles on the window and I had only this bed on which I was handcuffed.

My life is chaos. I wish I never met Mr. Hall. I wish I never had this stupid feelings for him. I wish I never experienced love, because it can only hurt you. I was stupid to even trust him. And here I am. Kidnapped, because I love mafia boss.