Chapter 1

Meg woke up in the morning feeling refreshed.

Her friends woke up feeling stoked.

"Yeah! We're settling in for life now, boys!" Sam shouted.

"Kids, you're excited" said Paul.

"Yeah, we are. We're so excited the Wiggles invited us to be a part of Rainbow Day" said Charles Wallace.

"What's Rainbow Day?" Meg said.

"Oh, Rainbow Day is awesome! At least, from their description it is. But we don't know exactly what it is" said Calvin.

"You'll have to find out from the Wiggles" said George.

"And we're gonna get over there right... now!" squealed Charles Wallace.

"Not without breakfast, you aren't" said Ringo.

The kids ate breakfast and flew all the way to Australia without stopping.

"Kids! You made it" said Greg.

"We trust you found your way alright" said Anthony.

"Yeah. We did" Sam said.

"Wonderful. Are you ready for the big Rainbow Day celebration?" said Jeff.

"You bet!" said Calvin.

"But, uh... Wiggles? What exactly is Rainbow Day?" said Charles Wallace.

"Why, Rainbow Day is one of the best days the Wiggles have ever celebrated. It's been around for generations" said Murray.

"How'd it get its start?" said Calvin.

"Good question. Long ago, when Wiggletown was very young, a rainbow came out. And it only came out once a year." said Anthony.

"So it was agreed that this rainbow would be celebrated on the day it came out" said Jeff.

"And that's not for a few days, but we want you kids to be a part of it this year" said Greg.

"Especially Sam since she's such an important person in the Wiggles' lives" said Murray.

"Well, thank you very much, Murray" Sam said.

"So how do we celebrate this rainbow?" said Charles Wallace.

"How? We'll tell you how. By celebrating its colors. We just find what we do best that has to do with each color" said Jeff.

"And then show it off so that the rainbow can come out" said Greg.

"Cool. That sounds like fun" said Calvin.

"And we thought you three would be perfect for it. And since the Wiggles' colors are only some of the rainbow's colors, we thought you'd be perfect others" said Anthony.

"So which colors will you pick?" said Murray.

"I call dibs on green!" Sam said.

"I'll do indigo. That's my favorite shade of blue" said Charles Wallace.

"I guess I'm orange" said Calvin.

"Great! Now that you three have your own colors, and we have ours, let's get started on rehearsals." said Jeff.

"But what are our acts gonna be?" Sam said.

"That, kids, is up to you" said Murray.

"Oh boy oh boy! This is gonna be awesome!" squealed Charles Wallace.

"Oh yeah! We better get to work" said Calvin.

"Let's do it!" Sam said.

Yeah! Isn't that awesome?

Hands up if you're excited for this special day!

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy