Chapter 6

"This is terrible. If Murray doesn't get better soon, the rainbow will never come" said Meg.

"What are we gonna do?" Sam said.

"I dunno" said Charles Wallace.

"Well, finding a replacement for Murray would be a disgrace." said Calvin.

"True, Cal. So what do you suggest we do?" said Jeff.

"Maybe... just maybe, we could find a way for him to get better faster" Meg said.

"Good idea. But how? Rainbow Day is on Thursday" said Anthony.

"Hmm... Maybe we could ask Meg's bosses for help" Sam said.

"But then we'd have to go all the way to the hospital where I work." Meg said.

"It's worth a try." said Calvin.

"How about this? The Wiggles go talk to the Misses and you four stay here and rehearse" said Greg.

"Perfect. We'll be here" Sam said.

"So, um... guys, after Murray does his act, which I fear will never happen, Calvin does his right?" Meg said.

"Yeah. Calvin gets to un-LEASH! the power of the color orange!" said Charles Wallace.

Calvin did his orange spinning act.

"Brilliant, Calvin. Now. Sam's turn" Meg said.

"It's time for me to un-LEASH! the power of the color green" Sam said.

Sam did her lovely dance high in the air.

"You did great, Sam." said Meg.

"Now it's time to un-LEASH! the power of the color indigo" said Charles Wallace.

While the kids were finishing up, Murray was watching the whole thing.

"Sam is so good at this" he said to himself.

Murray then had to lay down as his tummy sent another shot of pain.

"I hope they don't do Rainbow Day without me. I'd hate the kids' first Rainbow Day to be ruined" said Murray to himself.

Meg knocked on Murray's door and he said "Come in"

"Murray. We have a plan. The other Wiggles are seeing my bosses and they'll come up with a way to cure your stomach bug in time for Rainbow Day" Meg said.

"They will? I hope so" said Murray.

"We do too" Meg said.

Will the Misses help? Is there really hope?

Let's find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy