Until There Comes A Day When We Sell Our Souls Away! (Part 3)

And We Slowly Learn Someone Has To Burn

This is waaaaaaay too convoluted

Part 3 of 7

----------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo is used to being underestimated.

Many people take a look at the young boy and write him off as a clueless child, someone to be sheltered and kept away from the battlefield.

If only they knew.

Tubbo is no stranger to war and all sides of it. He came to L'Manburg to run from a crumbling village, the only survivor of a battle with a great beast, a beast he still sees in his nightmares. A beast that now smiles with trained ease at him, slitted eyes piercing through his very being. A beast he has no choice but to smile back. A beast that has taken his home yet again, but this time with pretty words instead of poisonous fire balls.

Tubbo is used to being underestimated, and he's better off like that.

Tubbo is no fool.

Tubbo knows the only hope L'Manburg has resides in the man now being hunted for a crime he did not commit. He knows that Dream is safer away from the reach of the beast, for he knows what will happen once it puts its claws on him.

He had heard the stories, and he wants no repeat of the past.

So Tubbo silently smiles to the beast, and watches as the General lies to its face.

He hopes the General will find it in his heart to forgive him for the necessary evil deeds he had to commit.