Until There Comes A Day When We Sell Our Souls Away! (Part 6)

And Only Fools Follow Golden Rules!

Next chapter is gonna be awesome, I'm so excited

Part 6 of 7

----------------------------------------------------------

Tommy can tell there is something going on.

It's in the way Wilbur keeps quiet and holds the white mask with shaky hands when he's alone.

It's in the way Tubbo twitches a little bit every time the President or Dream are mentioned.

It's in the way SapNap's eyes sometimes burn with hellfire that could pass up as determination.

It's in the way George nervously pushes his glasses up his nose, as if trying to make the dark lens hide his eye more.

It's in the way Fundy smiles at President Jschlatt, always near the man as if he can't help but gravitate towards him.

It's in the way the President's eyes sometimes flash with something just shy of being beyond the boy's understanding.

It's in the creeping feeling of dread that Tommy can feel crawling up his spine, like his subconscious knows of something his conscious mind can't see... or simply refuses to. Like the knowledge is so terrifying, so above him and his little life that his mind cannot look at it directly in the eye. But he can tell, Tommy is in no way an idiot. He can tell there is something going on in the great land of L'Manburg.

From the crime that was in no way committed by Dream to the ominous glint in Jschlatt's eyes.

But, for now, Tommy will stay by his General's side, even if his lips are now coated with lies.

After all, General Soot wouldn't lie to his right hand man without a good reason, yes?