𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬

hi :) welcome to Dark Souls. By this point, I've finished it so I just wanted to add a little introduction with some basic things. 

。・:*:・゚☆ I changed some things from the original books and movies because I had to fit in Y/N and some other original characters. I also tried to not copy the storyline of the books/movies, but it is set in the same timeline. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Y/N means your name so just add in your own name as if you're in the story, F/N means your father's name, M/N means your mother's name, and H/C and E/C means your hair or eye color. 

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ I tried to make Draco as realistic as possible without making him a complete asshole, because I think he deserves some redemption that J.K. Rowling never gave him. A lot of his bully personality was built by the constant mental abuse by his father/what his father told him was right and wrong. But, just a warning, he is pretty mean so if you don't like that don't comment about it. 

。・:*:・☆ In this story, your last name is Larkspur. Obviously, if you don't want it to be that you can just change it in your head to your own last name if you want. 

Thank you so much for wanting to read this! I worked really hard on it and hope you enjoy it :))) THANK YOU

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚☆。・:*