Morning suprise

Jade's POV

I woke up to see Katlyn laying on the floor beside me. I looked at the clock and it read 6:30am. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I had a shower and put a silk robe on.

I turned to Katlyn and and tapped her on the shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and let out a sigh.

She got up and walked out I could hear her in the bathroom im assuming she was brushing her teeth cause the water was on and off.

A few minutes later she came back in and handed me a coffee. 'Thanks for staying with me last night. You could have stayed in my bed, it's more comfortable then the floor" I smile as she stands at my door.

"Come on its not like I would have tried anything" she tilted her head and raised her brow at me "okay, I would have"

I smirked at her and started to take the robe off. I threw it to the floor "But if you come here, I'll show you what you missed out on".

In not even a second she had thrown her jacket to the floor and was walking over to me. As she Reached the bed she took her mask off. My jaw dropped she was even hotter under the mask.

She smirked at me and moved onto the bed laying beside me. I smiled and grappled her shirt and pulled her in.

Smut warning

I pushed my lips against hers and she moved on top of me. She started to kiss down my jaw line and moving to my neck. A small moan escaped my mouth and I could feel her smiling while kissing my neck.

She slowly kissed passed my chest biting my nipples while she moved further down. I looked down at her and she eyed me while kissing just below my stomach but still not touching my core.

She was teasing me. Making me want her more. Without even realising it I moaned "cut it out. You know how bad I want you."

She smiled and kept eye contact with me while moving down softly biting my clit. I gasped at the sensation to my core.

She continued to work with her tongue before i started to beg for it "give me more. please". She moved her hand up and pushed a single finger into me.

"Fuck" I moaned while arching my back and kicking my hips up. She used her spare hand to pin me down to the bed so I didn't hit her with my hip bone.

Seconds later I could feel myself getting closer and closer. Before I knew it i felt a wave come over my body and I let out a loud moan telling Katlyn I was done.

She pulled back and moved up to lay beside me. I looked over to her and said "your go" winking while moving her hair out the way of her neck.

But before I could get any further she stoped me and shook her head "not going to happen" she whispered into my ear.

Hearing her voice for the first time just made me want to do it more but she had gotten up and walked out to the kitchen.