Late night

Jade's POV
SMUT CHAPTER

I stopped in front of her door slowly pushing it open. Katlyn looked up at me as if she knew what I was doing. Her eyes were fixated on my shoulders then she moved her eyes back to mine.

I stepped to the edge of the bed and stood there for a second before dropping the towel. Katlyn's eyes widened as she explored my body with her eyes.

She sat up and moved to the edge of the bed to pull me into her. Before she could do anything else I pushed her down to the bed. ' Na uh my go. You walked out before we were finished last time' I said looking down at her.

She glimpsed up at me before pulling her shirt off her head to reveal her bare chest. My jaw dropped and she giggled before pulling me on top of her.

I leaned over her before moving down and pressing my lips on hers. I moved down her neck while she let out quite moans. I moved my way down her chest before stopping at the bottom of her stomach.

I slid her pants off and threw them to the floor. I started to slowly kiss up her thigh knowing it would only make it harder for her. Her hands griped the bed head so she could brace herself.

I eventually hit her core and she tensed her whole body. She let out a loud moan and arched her back.  I kept working with my tongue against her core while she griped the sheets.

Soon after I saw her whole body clench and she released the sheets. Seconds later she pulled me up to her mouth and started to kiss me. She moaned into the kisses cause she was still coming down from her high.

We laid beside each other for a few minutes before she turned to me and started to run her fingers down my side. She slowly moved across my stomach before moving down even further.

I lifted my leg up and her hand moved to my thigh. She moved up a little more and slipped a finger into me. I let out a gasp as she slowly moved in and out of me.

I ran my hand through her hair slowly. Until she put another finger in that is. My hand griped into her hair and I struggled to release. I let go of her hair and quickly got ahold of the bed sheets.

I felt myself tensing and she could feel it too. She picked up the pace and didn't stop until I let out a loud moan and my legs started to shake.

She smiled and winked at me and moved back onto her back. She switched the light off and quietly said 'goodnight Jade'. I smiled to myself just thinking about how lucky I was. Before I knew it I was out cold.