Aunt Karen

Katlyn's POV

Before anything else happened I had gotten off the bed and walked to the kitchen to start breakfast. I looked through the fridge but there really wasn't much there so I moved to the pantry.

At the very back I saw a pancake mix and thought it would be easier then anything else. I pulled it out and Jade walked up behind me and said 'Oo pancakes sound perfect'.

She stepped closer and dragged her finger tips down my side. I didn't have my mask on because she had already seen me without. She looked up at me and smiled before moving in to kiss me.

Of course I let her after all she is bloody amazing and hot might I add. She pulled back and said 'hold on I'm getting a call.'

I nodded as she stepped to her phone and answered the call 'yes dad?' I look back at her. She looked at me with a concerned face. 'Okay I'll get Katlyn and we will be there soon'. And with that she hung up.

She pushed herself onto the bench top and looked at the floor. I walked over and lifted her chin up to look at me. 'His sister is in town he wants me to come have breakfast with them.'

'Okay I'll take you now' I say almost whispering. 'I don't want to go. The last time I saw her she slapped me because I told her I was a lesbian'. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

'I'll only go if you come too' she sighed 'please?'  I couldn't say no, this woman was awful to her the last time she saw her and well I am her bodyguard.

As we walked out the door I picked my mask up and quickly put it over my face. 'Why do you wear that and not talk around anyone. Well other then me.' She smirked with the last sentence.

'It's a long story. I'll tell you when we get back'. She nodded in agreement and we left for the cafe we were told to meet them at.

Before we got out of the car Jade looked at me with worried eyes. 'That's her' she pointed out the window to the woman sitting with her father. She looked nothing like jade.

She was fat and had black hair. And around her was a well groomed child that looked like he had never experienced fun in his life. 'Katlyn. Are you ready?'

I nod and we stepped out of the car. When we reached the family Jade walked up and hugged her father and turned to the woman giving her a quick hug.

'Katlyn I take it my daughter dragged you into coming to breakfast?' I nodded while he laughed a bit and sat back down. Jade sat next to her father and I sat at the end of the table.

I woman looked at me with what I assumed was disgust. 'So aunt Karen. How have you been?' jade mumbled obviously not really caring.

'I have been well. And how about you. Have you grown out of that insane faze yet?'  'Karen!' Boss snapped at her. 'We spoke about this before Jade can love whomever the hell she pleases so leave her love life out of the conversations'.

'Of course' she sighed looking over at me again. 'Before I forget this is Katlyn. She is Jade's Bodyguard'. Boss said looking over at me and nodding.

'They looked like much more then that the way they strutted in here.' She said with a bitchy tone.  'That is it Karen. We are done here. I thought seeing you again would be a nice thing but you clearly have not  changed one bit!' He yelled smacking his hands on the table.

'So what if my daughters likes girls. And so what if her and Katlyn are more then what they seem. Even if they are I support that completely Because Katlyn is a good person and obviously makes her happy. Girls you can go home I will calls you's later to check in.' 

Before more could be said we stood up and walked to the car.