Dinner

Jade's POV

As soon as we got home Katlyn walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and I started to look through my wardrobe to find what to wear.

As I was looking through my clothes I started to wonder what Katlyn would wear. I honestly wasn't sure, Father had never seen her in anything other then her leather jacket and jeans so I wondered if she would just wear that.

I pulled out a tight blue dress and Spread it out on the bed.

Katlyn walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel. My eyes dropped to her legs, the towel cut off half way down her thighs.

"Take a photo, it'll last longer" Katlyn giggled. "Don't need to I can get what I want when I want" I smirked before getting up and walking over to her.

"Ha ha is that right" she smiled then looked me in the eyes. I put my hand up to her shoulder then slid me fingertips down her arm. When I reached her hand I moved my hands behind her and pulled her into me.

"As much as I would love for this to continue. You need to get ready your father will be here in an hour" She whispered into my ear. The way she spoke sent shivers down my spine.

I stepped back and nodded before walking into the bathroom. I got out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom. I saw Katlyn laying in bed dressed in a black button up shirt and tight black pants.

I stood in front of her until she looked up from her book. The second she looked up I dropped the towel from my body. Her eyes ran over my body and she smirked "nice try but you're still going to have to wait".

I sighed and moved to get dress. 10 minutes later I heard at knock at the door. Katlyn and I had been sitting on the couch since I got dress so We both got up walked to the door.

"Hey girls, are you ready?" Her father said standing outside the door. We both nodded and walked over the his car.

After about a 15 minute drive we pulled up at an incredibly nice restaurant with a huge line coming out the door. We got out and walked to the front desk "Mr Ford?" The man questioned when we got there Father nodded and the man took us to our table.

It was a booth towards to back of the restaurant. I assume he booked this table because it was quieter.

After we had ordered father started "Katlyn I have some news.." he paused for a moment before starting again.

"Those people that killed your mother and father.. we tracked them all down. It turns out there is only one still alive. The rest got shot for doing the same thing to a gang leaders son." Katlyn had a looked of shock. I'm not sure if Father could tell because she had the mask of but I could see it rather well.

Katlyn nodded at him. "Are you going to find him?" I asked hoping for a yes. He nodded "we have already tracked him down. I wanted to talk to Katlyn before I sent someone to finish it."

Katlyn looked up and nodded she slowly took her mask off and whispered "send them" . I looked back at my father who was in complete shock. He had never heard Katlyn speak before nor hand he seen her without the mask so he must have been either very happy or very confused.

Just as Father was about to start again a waiter came back with our food. We ate out dinner while making small talk. Katlyn didn't say much but I could tell she was happy about the news.

After dinner we walked back out to the car and Katlyn got in the front seat. Her and Father spoke the whole way home. He was making sure Katlyn was okay with him sending someone. Katlyn eventually looked at Father "he deserves nothing less" she stated.

When we got back to her house we both got out and father got out to say goodbye. I hugged father and stepped back so he and Katlyn could shake hands.

He put his hand out and she reached to shake it. As they got there grip Father pulled Katlyn into his arms.

They pulled back "goodnight girls" he said before driving off.