The real you

Katlyn's POV

I woke up the next morning to Jade wrapped around my body. Her leg was covering my body and her arm was laying over my chest.

I turned to the clock to see it was 8:30 so I thought I should go for a shower before she woke up.

I went for a shower and when I came back into our Room Jade was still asleep. I went to the bed side table and picked up my phone so I could go sit on the couch.

I sat there for 10 minutes flicking through Netflix to find something to watch. I ended up finding and movie and just as it started my phone started to ring.

It was an unknown number but I answered anyway.

"Katlyn?" I heard a voice from the other line. "Mm" I replied. "It's me, Alex. I was wondering if you want to get breakfast? Just us" He asked.

I thought for a minute before saying "okay". "Would you like me to come get you?" He asked. I sat there for a second remembering that Jade might need to car today.

"Please, I'll text you the address" I responded, I hung up the phone and texted him my Address. I quickly ran and got changed then I left a note of the counter for Jade cause I didn't wanna wake her up. 'Gone out for breaky with Alex, be home soon. Love you x'. I stuck it to the bench and walked out the door.

Alex was already out the front of my house waiting for me. I walked to the car and sat on the passenger side. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"There's a diner outside of town a bit, I heard it's really nice. What do ya say?" He smiled. I nodded in agreement and we drove to the diner.

The car ride was quite for the most part. He did asked a few questions though, like how I've been.

We were about 20 minutes out of town and I started to get a weird feeling about where we were going. I didn't know there were diners around here but I assumed her googled it or something.

We pulled up to a building that looked old. The paint was pealing off the walls and the letter 'N' had fallen off from the word diner.

We walked up to the door and Alex held it open for me. I stepped in and the place was pretty much empty other then a worker and the two men at the back.

They both had bushy beards and tattoos running down there necks and arms. They looked back at us and stood up.

"Alex" one said holding his hand out. "Let's get this over with damn it. I don't want to be here." Alex replied.

I looked between the 3 and they all smiled. "Come on then" a guy said walking out back. "Are you coming?" Alex asked. I shook my head at him. "No I'll wait here" I said quietly.

"Please come. I don't know how heavy it'll be and I might need extra hands." He pleaded. I sighed and followed him out back. "So what did yo-"

I was cut off when I felt a hand wrap around my mouth. There was a rag between the hand and my mouth that had something on it.

Before I new it, everything went black.

(...)

I slowly opened my eyes to look around. There was nothing around me other then 3 men standing a bit further away from me. My hands were tied behind the chair and my feet were tied together.

My eyes slowly adjusted and saw that it was Alex and the same two men from earlier. I watched them for a minute before one turned and noticed I was awake.

He elbowed his mate and they all looked at me. The two guys smirked and Alex smiled a little. They slowly walked over to me before speaking.

"Katlyn glad you could finally join us" one guy said. The other crouched down in front of me and smirked again. "Were only going to ask you these questions once. Every time you argue or don't respond you get it. Okay?"

I looked to Alex who was smiling at the floor. I knew this bastard shouldn't have been trusted. I should have killed him the second I saw him.

"So first off, what is your boss selling?" One of them asked. "What?" I asked looking up that them.

While there were explaining that they meant drugs I moved my hand to the cuff of my Jacket. I pulled the skill blade out that I hide in it and slowly started to cut the rope around my wrist. "So.. what is he selling?" He asked again.

"I don't know. I've never been apart of the drug side of it." I shrugged. "Wrong answer." He smiled and his mate swung his fist towards my face.

Thankfully my hands were free and I was able to lift and stop his hand. They all looked at me and one pulled a gun out. I quickly jumped off the chair and knocked the gun from his hands.

My feet were still tied so I took the opportunity of his being down to slice the rope of my ankles. I stood up and jumped on top of the gun.

The three guys stood there not know what to do while I had the gun pointed at them all.

"Don't move a fucking muscle!" I yelled as one tried to step forward. He stopped and I pointed the gun at his leg. I pulled the trigger and he fell to the floor. I did the same on the other guy and he collapsed in front of me.

I turned to Alex who still had his hands high in the air. "Get in the fucking car" I growled. He turned and slowly walked to the door.

We got the car and he moved to the front. "Get fucked. You're in the boot" I said as I popped the top open. He climbed into the boot and I thought it was safe to harm him so he didn't pull anything. I moved the gun to his thigh and shot the middle of it.

He yelled in pain. "Just wait till boss gets a hold of you. I knew that wasn't the real you back at his office." I said before shutting the lid.

I got into the car and started to drive. The whole way I thought about how mad I was with Boss for letting him in. He may have been my Father but that didn't stop him from killing my Mother all those years ago.

He killed her even after he said he loved her. He told me he was going to try and fix shit but instead kidnapped me and tried to get me to talk.

At least he's going to get what he deserves.

Karmas a bitch.