Six Quirks

"Sorry ma'am, your son cannot be a good hero" the doctor said. Izuku's face dropped. "What do you mean doctor?" His mom asked. "Because your son will be the best hero!!!!" the doctor said. Izuku's face lit up like a thousand stars. "He surprisingly has six quirks" the doctor said. "Wait WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?!?!?!?!" Inko practically yelled, and Izuku's face lit up like a million stars. "You haven't played Tuber Simulator?!?!?!" The Doctor asked, fake shocked, as Inko and Izuku stared at him with a straight face. There was a moment of silence z before the doctor spoke again "Sorry, I watch PewDiePie. So, let's Talk about his quirks. His first quirk is Sharingan. It's basically like when he awakens it, his eyes will glow red. It already has thousands of ninjutsus stored in it. It was a kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan, which was the most powerful clan in the Shinobi Era. His second quirk is Titans. He has two types of Titans, The Warhammer and the Attack Titan. There was a curse named 'The Curse Of Ymir' a long time ago, which was said to have cursed Titan shifters. According to it, any Titan shifter, the moment it got its power, can live for 13 years and 13 years only. Luckily, a man named Eren Jaeger broke the curse, so your son can live a full life. The ability gives him hyper regeneration, fast reflexes and perfect hand-to-hand combat techniques. His third quirk is an unnamed fire quirk. This quirk allows him to use green flames. (Sorry, but I'll not make every edit.) He can control his flames at will, and he can even control the temperature. His fourth quirk is Lightning speed. Basically, you know the previous No. 5 hero Flash?" He asked Inko, who nodded.

"Well, he is more faster than him. His 5 quirk, is Time. This is an original quirk, and he's the first one to obtain it. He can open portals, time travel wherever he wants, and can also stop time. And his sixth quirk, is called Esper. It isn't a quirk, but when you gave me the description of him sometimes being able to move objects here and there, like Telekinesis, I dug a little further into this and found out that there was a child like him once, who could also do things like that, and he named this quirk Esper. He's immune to brainwashing, mind control, illusions, curses, he can bring meteors down to earth in the future, if he's trained well, he can control this  power with ease. He's a once in a century prodigy.  And that's all. So if he trains his quirks, he will become the strongest hero to ever live" the doctor said.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" Izuku practically yelled on his way home. He then discovers, that his mom is far behind him. He goes back, and says, "Mom! You know I have super speed. You should also run!" Izuku said excitedly. "No Izuku. Walk with me" his mom said, smiling. They walked home, and went to sleep. Izuku kept thinking about next day, when he has to go to the nursery and show his quirks.

To be continued